Dinged up but still beautiful ☹️

grnbri

Jul 27, 2013
So this beautiful seasonal woc came today and unfortunately has a number of dings.

I can live with all but this deeper scratch in the painted leather, which I am worried will peel.

Any chance anyone knows of another one in the US?

Also, this was sent from a stand-alone Chanel boutique; anyone know if I can simply return to another Chanel boutique closest to me?

Heart broken [emoji174][emoji24]

IMG_1495683562.899274.jpg
IMG_1495683576.595609.jpg

katiebal

Apr 19, 2015
That's disappointing about the dings. Have you tried calling the Chanel customer service number and asking them to see if anyone else has one? That's what I would do if the SA you purchased it from cannot exchange it or locate a replacement for you. Good luck:smile:

grnbri

Jul 27, 2013
That's disappointing about the dings. Have you tried calling the Chanel customer service number and asking them to see if anyone else has one? That's what I would do if the SA you purchased it from cannot exchange it or locate a replacement for you. Good luck:smile:

Thanks! I called the closest Chanel stand-alone to me and the SA was nice enough to look up in the system. She says just 1 left so it's a "bad sign" as it might be spoken for, damaged, display, or nonexistent. Will try Chanel customer service also. Will also contact the SA in the morning. As long as I can return I think it will be ok - I am sure there will be another beautiful "must-have" in seasons to come.