Dillard's 40% haul

buttercup784eve

No wire hangers!
May 13, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Went by Dillard's today, and some of the prices were crazy! Here's some pics:

Picked these up for Christmas gifts. I'm not even sure who's getting them, but the prices were so good.
The top handle pouches were $33.84 (all prices before taxes) each. I got 2 magentas and the 1 blue.
Swingpacks were $30.24. Again, 2 magentas and the one leather zip.

I was looking for something for my MIL. I'm trying to decide which one.
Large cricket satchel was $98.40. Smaller one was $80.40.

They didn't give me the discount on the capacity wristlet. I know, I should have checked the receipt before I left. :Push: I called and they said they'll give me the PA tomorrow. It'll be $44.11 after PA.

Total for everything today before taxes: $437.70 Having Christmas presents for husbands co-workers, nieces, secret santas, etc. : priceless.

I also stopped at the boutique and ordered a small wallet and mini skinny from the new Madison line. It looks like they'll match my graphite hippie!:yahoo: I'll be sure to post pics.

oopsididitagain

»â”€â”€â™¥â”€â”€>
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Wow, it's fun to see your new things, especially the well-priced Crickets. Did they have any leather Crickets there? You did so good!

buttercup784eve

No wire hangers!
May 13, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Wow, it's fun to see your new things, especially the well-priced Crickets. Did they have any leather Crickets there? You did so good!
Yes, they had one white with coral trim. I love that one, but technically I'm on a ban from bags for myself, and I don't think my MIL would like that one. :biggrin: Don't you love my ban? I can still get accessories, I can still buy for other people. It's the best ban EVER! :P

September24

Je m'aime
Dec 26, 2008
here
I think I have the white with coral trim Cricket on hold at Dillards, I couldn't understand the SA I thought she was saying "white with corn" LOL so I just told her to hold it. Our sale is only 30% off though, wonder why?

You did good! Someone will be very happy this Christmas!

Mar 13, 2009
Waaa! I wish my Dillard's wasn't so faraway, these deals are incredible. My Macy's is also selling the Bonnie line in Clearance, but the prices are still under $100. :sad: You are so lucky. I want that swingpack. I feel like going to Macy's and check out the prices right now.

The crickets are soo cute! I like the purple one the most. Good luck on your decision on which to give to MIL! I'm sure she's going to love either one.

VirtuousDiva

Aug 15, 2009
Great bags!! I don't have a Dillards where I live :crybaby:, and I have NEVER seen the Coach at Macy's go on clearance.