Dillard's 40% haul

buttercup784eve

No wire hangers!
O.G.
May 13, 2009
Went by Dillard's today, and some of the prices were crazy! Here's some pics:

100_0742.jpg

Picked these up for Christmas gifts. I'm not even sure who's getting them, but the prices were so good.
The top handle pouches were $33.84 (all prices before taxes) each. I got 2 magentas and the 1 blue.
Swingpacks were $30.24. Again, 2 magentas and the one leather zip.

100_0741.jpg

I was looking for something for my MIL. I'm trying to decide which one.
Large cricket satchel was $98.40. Smaller one was $80.40.

They didn't give me the discount on the capacity wristlet. I know, I should have checked the receipt before I left. :Push: I called and they said they'll give me the PA tomorrow. It'll be $44.11 after PA.

Total for everything today before taxes: $437.70 Having Christmas presents for husbands co-workers, nieces, secret santas, etc. : priceless.

I also stopped at the boutique and ordered a small wallet and mini skinny from the new Madison line. It looks like they'll match my graphite hippie!:yahoo: I'll be sure to post pics.

Wow, it's fun to see your new things, especially the well-priced Crickets. Did they have any leather Crickets there? You did so good!

Yes, they had one white with coral trim. I love that one, but technically I'm on a ban from bags for myself, and I don't think my MIL would like that one. :biggrin: Don't you love my ban? I can still get accessories, I can still buy for other people. It's the best ban EVER! :P

I think I have the white with coral trim Cricket on hold at Dillards, I couldn't understand the SA I thought she was saying "white with corn" LOL so I just told her to hold it. Our sale is only 30% off though, wonder why?

You did good! Someone will be very happy this Christmas!

Waaa! I wish my Dillard's wasn't so faraway, these deals are incredible. My Macy's is also selling the Bonnie line in Clearance, but the prices are still under $100. :sad: You are so lucky. I want that swingpack. I feel like going to Macy's and check out the prices right now.

The crickets are soo cute! I like the purple one the most. Good luck on your decision on which to give to MIL! I'm sure she's going to love either one.