Dilemma!! My BF is evil?...

Is there a reason why your boyfriend ask you to do that? Did you ask him for a reason at all? I would buy my own designer bags & not depend on a guy to buy them for me. Buy your own designer bags with your own money! I agree with a lot of ladies in here; your bf does sound like a jerk! (sorry if I sound harsh) He acts like he is "above" you & if he buys you something, he can order you to do whatever he wants. That's not right! Have some respect for youself! I won't do it even for a day!! Don't let him walk all over you!

I said, "NO, I can't! It's totally wrong to LV" and he's simply "I don't care."

Will definitely post pics after I come back from Calgary! You have GOT to see the "cards.." LOL

He sounds like a sadist...wear the fake, get the bag then dump him, immediately if not sooner!!! :yes: :roflmfao:

First its "Carry this fake" then its "Clean my skid marked underwear" then "Get me a beer b*tch". The more I think about this the madder I get. I would use that bag....to hit him upside his controlling head!!!!! :cursing: :cursing:

Help!! Just moments ago my boyfriend handed me a FAKE LV bag and said to me, "If you don't wear this fake one, I won't buy you a [real] bag tomorrow!" :wtf: Apparently his mom sent it over for me, too. Although knowing that it's fake.

It's a monogram model that doesn't exist, and the leather smells terrible, and it comes with cards and a pamphlet for "Cuir Glace." It's absolutely frightening...!

What should I do?? He usually buys my LV for me and I was getting one tomorrow! :crybaby:

Well, if my mother-in-law sent over a fake bag, my DH would tell me to toss it in the trash. I find his request odd, unless he wants you to wear it in front of his mother? If his mother is nowhere near you, there is no reason for his demand, other than to be slightly sadisitic.

Well first -Run for your life!- Get away from this guy! He sounds like a controlling a$$h*l@.. sorry. You do not have to do what he says. Save YOUR money and buy it YOURSELF! You will never respect yourself if you give into his whims. Why on earth would he make such a request! Please enlighten us!

Explain it is against your principles and then go through the list of why fakes are bad and how they exploit the workers. I personally wouldn't do it. But that's just me. I hate ultimatums and men who give them.

I would say forget it, and buy myself a new bag. I would not lower myself to wear a fake, just top get a real one. Just my opinion.

I totally agree with Smith. Personally, my values are more important to me than any LV. But then again, I'm one of those people that never likes to compromise themselves because my pride means a lot to me. Plus, buying it yourself is ridiculously rewarding- especially if it's your first Louis. I didn't think that I'd be able to get my own LV for a while but I have a fairly good collection at the moment.

OMG you guys are taking this the wrong way! as a guy (and lv obsessed) I would do this to someone i know as a fun kind of bet. I wouldnt want to cause any upset and it would just be a novel thing for fun, i dont think its sadistic or ment in a controlling way, i think you guys are reading too much into it. and i dont think she would be 'stooping' down to any level by carrying a fake for one day. I think some members need to come back to earth, geeze i knew alot of people here were snobs but not to this extent lol. (sorry if i offended anyone from this comment it wasnt ment that way and i dont want to start an arguement if you disagree well then lets agree to disagree)