Dilemma!! My BF is evil?...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Help!! Just moments ago my boyfriend handed me a FAKE LV bag and said to me, "If you don't wear this fake one, I won't buy you a [real] bag tomorrow!" :wtf: Apparently his mom sent it over for me, too. Although knowing that it's fake.

It's a monogram model that doesn't exist, and the leather smells terrible, and it comes with cards and a pamphlet for "Cuir Glace." It's absolutely frightening...!

What should I do?? He usually buys my LV for me and I was getting one tomorrow! :crybaby:

2. wear it ... round the house LOL

3. Mind showing us pics?? :graucho:
    OMG...what a dilemma...!! If you really really want a real bag, I guess you will have to wear it!
    Have you objected to it yet?

4. I said, "NO, I can't! It's totally wrong to LV" and he's simply "I don't care."

Will definitely post pics after I come back from Calgary! You have GOT to see the "cards.." LOL

5. :confused1: Why would he do that....what's the point?:confused1: Can't wait to see the pics.:devil:

6. i personally would wear it (i think its a good deal lol) but once my hands were on the real thing that would be used firewood

7. Hey...for him to buy you a REAL LV if you wear the fake for a day..I'd do it!!!

8. I think I would too: in a part of town where no one knew me lol!:graucho:

Is he asking you to do this because the bag is a present from his mother?

9. :cursing: I would do it. My DH would Never buy me anything from LV so~ with that being said...just do it.:yes:

10. i would do it to get the real one

11. I would do it to get the real one however, I wouldn't wear it to the LV store.:nuts: :nuts:

12. I would say forget it, and buy myself a new bag. I would not lower myself to wear a fake, just top get a real one. Just my opinion.

13. humor him, its only for a day.

14. I would do it!!

15. do it do it do it!! Just take it to the supermarket or something, or just drive it around in the front seat haha, i would totally do it!!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice