dilemma, help needed!

My first thought was the Red Mabel as it won't be around like the Bays. They are both beautiful bags though. I know, these decisions are so hard to make. It is always nice to have a colorful bag though... Bayswater will be around in the future, my fear is that you won't be able to find the Red Mabel in the future....

Oh dear, please let us know what you decide.

My first thought was the Red Mabel as it won't be around like the Bays. They are both beautiful bags though. I know, these decisions are so hard to make. It is always nice to have a colorful bag though... Bayswater will be around in the future, my fear is that you won't be able to find the Red Mabel in the future....

Oh dear, please let us know what you decide.

Well... I thought I had made my mind up but now Im back to square one :nuts:

Have you decided?

My only query with the red Mabel is do you really love the style and will you love it as long as the oak Bays?
Red Mabel is more tying than the Bays but the oak is the timeless classic. What does your heart say?

Well, it is decided! :biggrin:

I put in an offer for the red mabel, for what i felt it was worth, it was declined, so I am going for the oak bays :tup:

Might not be for a few weeks though :smile:

Thank you so much for all your opinions and advice girls, you are stars :flowers:

^^Did I see that someone had reported that Lovehandbags were not accepting Mabels currently?

HH - this sounds like there are quite a few Mabels going around so good for you for sticking to your guns on price offered.

^^^ When I searched completed listings I saw Mulberrymad had one that sold 5 days ago, gutted that I missed that one! :Push:

I am thinking of it as fate though :smile:;)