dilemma, help needed!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the opportunity to buy just 1 bag in the foreseeable future (resources need to be redirect towards, ahem, a new kitchen:nuts:)....now, because I know I can really only get one, I dont know whether to go for a classic (oak bays), or the bit more colourful, current and lighter red mabel. Both bags are on my wishlist... I cant decide! I guess the bays will be around for a while, whereas the mabel is pretty rare now...but then I might be able to wear the bays with more, and it might last longer in terms of style and durability.

Which one should I go for? :Push:

2. Red Mabel .. as you say, oak Bays will be around forever & a day!!

3. Didn't you try a Bays a while back Hula and let it go ? The Bays will always be around but the Mabel's wont...and I think I saw a lovely one on eBay today - enable enable :graucho:

4. #4 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    definately Red Mabel

Having said that, I'm slightly going off 2 handled bags. I do find that the Mabels handles do tend to fall off the shoulder.
    I wore my purple one yesterday and spent most of the day hoisting it up.
    I see you have loads of 2 handle bags though

5. oak bays! oak bays! oak bays!
    you'll love her forever!!! x

6. I would say oak bays too but i am biased....if it is a dead heat then you must go for the one that is less likely to be around forever. good luck xx

7. Red Mabel - you can always get an Oak Bays -but hurry up and remove the temptation:nuts:

8. Red Mabel, the Oak bays can be bought anytime.

9. Im feeling classic today, so an Oak Bays vote here!!!
    Maybe we need a Sunday night poll ;)

10. My red Mabel has a red London bus hanging on it and it goes perfectly!
    You could put a nice red post box or telephone box on it?? It would look great...
    You've wanted one for ages...I say go for it!

11. Oak bays - a timeless classic beauty.

12. arrgh, opinions are divided and so am I still! keep thinking I had made my mind up to go for bays, but I dont know...

13. Get Red Mabel and swap it to Oak Bays later! :amuse: One stone - two birds tactics (with little time difference)!

14. Red mabel gets my vote for what it's worth !

15. I would 100% go for the Red Mabel. Like some of the other ladies hae said, you will always be able to get an Oak Bayswater but not the Mabel. xx