Different Leathers Vary From Marcelle to Marcelle?

I have the Cognac Marcelle and it is soft and I love it ... do not get rid of yours, would be my advice, you will regret it! The Cognac Marcelle is a treasure. Very hard to get an authentic one.

Thanks for that info, Cheekers! Maybe the leather of the cognac just takes longer to break in after all! :yes:

Don't toss the baby out with the bathwater, as Grandma used to say.

In other words, don't sell that baby in a fit of indecision. We all go through this with bags on occasion, second guessing our buys.

Why not condition that bag and carry it for a few days. What could hurt in doing that? Live with it awhile like a new pair of shoes. Give it time to get comfy.

If in one month you don't feel the vibe, then sell, but give it time first.

I'd love a cognac Marcelle. Keep that bag. You'll regret it later and mayl be contacting the buyer to see if she'll sell it back to you. I have a moss one with a mostly matte finish. It's soft but has substance. I love it. The moss Sienna with cream ties is now history.

I'd love a cognac Marcelle. Keep that bag. You'll regret it later and mayl be contacting the buyer to see if she'll sell it back to you.

Haha - very funny! :graucho:
I actually contacted the seller of the desert Marcelle from the other night letting her know that if the other buyer didn't pay........haven't heard back....:sad: