Did you start with a First and work your way up?

Yes, I started with a first and the first time I used it I knew it was a mistake. I sold it after 3 weeks and bought a City. ** I bought it about 4 yrs ago and had never seen one in person.

I figured out with other handbag manufacturers, prior to discovering Balenciaga, that I am drawn to an E-W style handbag, the Coach Soho Pocketflap was an ideal bag for me, until I discovered Balenciaga and my Twiggys. Again, totally drawn to the colours first, but I didn't care for the First, City or Day when I saw them, I was totally taken with the Twiggy. The SA suggested putting my things in it to see if everything fit and if I liked it stuffed and that was it. Twiggy, twiggy, twiggy. I didn't realise that I am lucky to have found my fit from the very beginning.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Bought Twiggy and City together and never regretted it. But my true love lies with Twiggy.

Black First came second....it looks so chic and at home in casual parties and formal parties.

Bbags are a notch above other designer bags I reckon.

I started with a Twiggy and Day within a week of each other. Ended up keeping the Day and trading the Twiggy for a City. It was more about the color and leather though rather than the style. I was pretty much anti Part-time.........as it turns out, I gave it a shot at NM Palm Beach and now it's my favorite style. Have fun shopping this week. Last time I was there, they had quite a bit to choose from at least in GH that is.

Liked the first but was not sure about the size - so I went to the store to try it and found it a tad small so I went for a city which is perfect for my use, would like a part time for my next bbag.