Did you sell your PA with no regrets?

I havent and is wouldn’t if you would ever, ever want it back. Prices have gone up like crazy since I bought mine, who knows how high they will go. Preloved market is crazy too (prob a good time to sell haha) and there is no guarantee it won’t be discontinued. I would keep unless you either HAD to sell or truly disliked the item.

Reactions: COCOLUVR and Hine
I don't have to sell nor don't like it. PA was my first designer "bag". When I had it the first time I used it every single day for over a year. Then I bought a few more bags along the way and just stopped using pa because I like the other bags more. Now, I'm feeling a little guilty that it sits in my closet, monogram slowly starting to "fade" as must have for me. And I just wonder if some people did sell pa with no regrets after all.

Reactions: Hine
I would hang into this since it's increasingly hard to get and the price keeps going up. I have it in monogram and DA. I have often considered getting rid of one, when I go through the phase of "I don't need all of these bags". However, I don't think I would get rid of either of these. I think if you don't use it often as a bag, try it as a catchall in a larger tote or for travel! I will also add that I had never used the strap that came with these. I use a long vachetta strap for crossbody and also have a gold chain strap for a different look.

I had DE and mono and sold both. I don’t regret it as they were only really useful for me while my daughters were young and I had a baby bag for everything else. I would only use a Pochette style for a night out now and would want something more formal than a PA. Day-to-day the PA wouldn’t work for me now and my only potential regret is because they are so hard to come by, but I try not to let that be the decider for me with any bag.

I bought a preloved vinatge mono PA 4 years. At the time I thought it was a expensive little thing paid £160 for it. But thought it would make a good travel bag for cosmetics and stuff. And occasionally as a little crossbody. I only wore it a handful of times. At the time I'd also had a Favorite MM in DE and preferred that one more. However of lately I dug it out and have really enjoyed using it as a crossbody. Ive accumulated a few LV bags that come with a slim straps that I use with the PA. So that gave it a few different looks. After 4 years of not much use. I have now grown to appreciate it so much more. It's so perfect if dont want to carry a heavy bag and want to be hands free, fits all the essentials easy to get in and out of. So glad I bought it now.

Sold my DE. Haven't regretted it. I use a Fendi Baguette. If I had had a PA in mono or DA I might have kept it. But one day I just couldn't stand the "heaviness" of the DE print and sold all my DE items.

Reactions: jelly-baby
I was using it daily as an everyday purse but have falling out of love with it because I found it too causal after awhile. My other LV purses took its place. The only regret is I wish I sold it for a higher price.