Did you sell your PA with no regrets?

Wow! Love these! These pieces sell for quite a bit and go quickly in the US. I don't have any, but if I did, I'd keep them and use them.
Really? I've listed the pochette a few times over the last couple of years and it's never had much interest other than a few ridiculous low ball offers. I haven't decided what to do yet. It is beautiful but it's my least used of all the MC pieces I have.

Love it! I used to have that white wapity and it was so adorable but for me, totally useless, lol. I still kind of wish I still had it though!
I have one in Monogram too. :lol: For a long time I never used them and could not figure out what to do with them, but I now use them to hold my phone and watch charger when I travel or am doing an overnight stay. I get quite a lot of use out of them now this way!

Reactions: jane
Really? I've listed the pochette a few times over the last couple of years and it's never had much interest other than a few ridiculous low ball offers. I haven't decided what to do yet. It is beautiful but it's my least used of all the MC pieces I have.
I've seen them on sites here and they've gone quickly! Perhaps the US is really into vintage items right now?

Reactions: boyoverboard
I was thinking about giving my PA to my MIL after I bought my Hermes Evelyne tpm last month but I just cannot let it go. It's still super useful and the fact it would be damn near impossible to replace it at this point is making the idea of parting with it harder.

I've seen them on sites here and they've gone quickly! Perhaps the US is really into vintage items right now?
Maybe! It doesn't seem to sell well here unless it's priced extremely low. I believe I listed it a year or two ago for a starting price of around £150.00 and I was still receiving offers well below that price. :wtf: I mean, I know it's pre-loved, but get real! To be honest I would be too scared to sell to someone in the US. I have had returns forced on me before for false claims of INAD etc, and I would be absolutely incensed if I had to fund someone's buyer's remorse return all the way from the States. :no:

Maybe this is a sign that I should just keep the MC PA after all. Maybe I will make more of an effort to use it as a catch-all like I do with my Monogram and DE pochettes.

I had and sold the monogram original version. No regrets. Then I bought all three prints (DA, DE, mono) in NM. I ended up selling monogram because I use the others so much more (DE in fall/winter and DA in spring/summer). I sometimes regret selling the monogram new version, but not often. I use DE the most. DA looks new (except leather tab in light honey color) even though I have used it for 4 plus years.

Reactions: Loriad
Maybe! It doesn't seem to sell well here unless it's priced extremely low. I believe I listed it a year or two ago for a starting price of around £150.00 and I was still receiving offers well below that price. :wtf: I mean, I know it's pre-loved, but get real! To be honest I would be too scared to sell to someone in the US. I have had returns forced on me before for false claims of INAD etc, and I would be absolutely incensed if I had to fund someone's buyer's remorse return all the way from the States. :no:

Maybe this is a sign that I should just keep the MC PA after all. Maybe I will make more of an effort to use it as a catch-all like I do with my Monogram and DE pochettes.
Just saw a White MC one on US eBay sold for $894... would you take 150 euro still? I'd even pay for shipping! :lol: kidding! I hope you get some use out of it!!

It's 100% a sign to keep it!!! Yes, use it as a catch all or just try to get it in the rotation here and there to post beautiful pictures! I would hang onto it!

Just saw a White MC one on US eBay sold for $894... would you take 150 euro still? I'd even pay for shipping! :lol: kidding! I hope you get some use out of it!!

:wtf: I have seen some sell which are in terrible condition, not for a massive amount of money, but still selling — and mine with no chipping and a nice patina is still attracting offers from lowballers! And that’s with the “offers” option disabled!! :lol: