Did you ever tire of a $$$$ bag too quickly?

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
:wacko: I'm sick because I have a bag I spent $950.00 (at Saks) on last year - It is in perfect condition and delicious in all ways - I am just bored with it and fed up with myself - I hate being fickle about such expensive purchases.

i feel you! i am the same way. i usually do my research at home, but i always mull over a decision for a good week or two before i buy it. i have one too many things sitting in my closet b/c i am a really bad impulse shopper.

If you've been feeling this way about your bag for some time maybe you should consider selling it to make room for a new bag you can be excited about.

I usually use my new bags everyday for 2 months tops then I have to get a new one. Once in awhile, if I can't find a new bag that I like, I will reuse one of the older bags but usually once it's in it's dustbag, it stays in there. And I never sell any of them either. They just sit in my closet. :sad2:

I haven't had this problem yet, I definatly use some bags more that others, but usually that is because they are more neutral. My orange Fendi doesn't get out very much, I still like it but it's just not practical. Luckily I got it for 60% off, so it doesn't really bother me that I don't use it much. I don't think I could ever sell any of my bags though. They are my babies!

I definitely have this problem, I will buy an expensive bag and within a few months (sometimes only a month) something else has caught my eye and I'm heading that direction. Thank goodness we hang on to our men longer than our handbags!! :smile:;)

I get bored quiet quickly.. :sad: Once a bag is over 1.5 years, its magic kinda wears off so I keep saving money to buy a new bag. I just love the feeling of making the purchase. It's like better than a guy or chocolate sometimes! Hhaa