Did you ever tire of a $$$$ bag too quickly?

1. :wacko: I'm sick because I have a bag I spent $950.00 (at Saks) on last year - It is in perfect condition and delicious in all ways - I am just bored with it and fed up with myself - I hate being fickle about such expensive purchases.

2. Yeah, mine's in WTS right now! LOL!

3. i feel you! i am the same way. i usually do my research at home, but i always mull over a decision for a good week or two before i buy it. i have one too many things sitting in my closet b/c i am a really bad impulse shopper.

4. Maybe you can sell it? WIth the money you can buy other bags you desire at that moment.

5. Sometimes, I'm convinced that I love the shopping experience just as much as the bag itself.

6. i so agree with you.

7. i look on the internet go to my holt renfrew look at the bag and buy it if i want it.

8. If you've been feeling this way about your bag for some time maybe you should consider selling it to make room for a new bag you can be excited about.

9. Yes, after using one for a few months I tire of them and usually will sell them! Of course, I've usually bought 2 more in the meantime!:nuts:

10. I'm sure someone on the PF would give your bag a good home!

11. Thank goodness for the internet and eBay. This is what I do with the bags I'm tired of.

12. I usually use my new bags everyday for 2 months tops then I have to get a new one. Once in awhile, if I can't find a new bag that I like, I will reuse one of the older bags but usually once it's in it's dustbag, it stays in there. And I never sell any of them either. They just sit in my closet. :sad2:

13. I haven't had this problem yet, I definatly use some bags more that others, but usually that is because they are more neutral. My orange Fendi doesn't get out very much, I still like it but it's just not practical. Luckily I got it for 60% off, so it doesn't really bother me that I don't use it much. I don't think I could ever sell any of my bags though. They are my babies!

14. I definitely have this problem, I will buy an expensive bag and within a few months (sometimes only a month) something else has caught my eye and I'm heading that direction. Thank goodness we hang on to our men longer than our handbags!! :smile:;)

15. I get bored quiet quickly.. :sad: Once a bag is over 1.5 years, its magic kinda wears off so I keep saving money to buy a new bag. I just love the feeling of making the purchase. It's like better than a guy or chocolate sometimes! Hhaa

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice