Did Tulip Find Another Pink Chanel She Couldn't Live Without???

Wow- this is the first pixelated flap that I actually love. For some reason it never wowed me before, but then again I'd never seen it in this color before either! I absolutely love the color- I too have a thing for chameleon-like colors and I'm totally coveting this as a Mini... I'm green with envy! Congratulations!!! :greengrin:

another gorgeous bag tulip ... huge congrats

Thank you noreen! It certainly is a different CF! :smile:

Wow- this is the first pixelated flap that I actually love. For some reason it never wowed me before, but then again I'd never seen it in this color before either! I absolutely love the color- I too have a thing for chameleon-like colors and I'm totally coveting this as a Mini... I'm green with envy! Congratulations!!! :greengrin:

@Vanana has the Mini and just loves it. I've never been a fan of the pixelated types either, until Pinky/Gold came along! :biggrin:

wow! it looks really good!!!! congrats on your purchase!!

Thanks jacjac! It's a little cutie. I'm carrying it now and really just love it! :heart:

Congrats! Can't blame you, if money weren't an issue I would've bought this beauty as well! Saw it the same day as my now new red m/l. Bet you'll love wearing this!

I do love wearing it Helen! I bet your Red is gorgeous too. So we both got new m/l. How nice for us! :smile:

Beautiful on you! I have the mini in the same bag and I love it!!!!

Oh yes, the mini is gorgeous! I'm not surprised that Chanel didn't produce this in Jumbo. I think it would be too much, but the mini & m/l are fantastic!