Did they make a mistake??

In her defense i must say that before the Purse Forum I would have never thought to keep things like that. Receipts? Dustbags? I always tossed or lost them.

Actually, my sisters still toss them!!! I have learned to open up any Chanels I give them, take out auth cards, gift receipts, Chanel tags, put them in a zip lock bag labelled with the name of the bag, and keep them in my closet for safe-keeping! Just in case they ever want to sell the bags later on. I have 1 particular sister who's a purger. Everything gets tossed!!!!! She's crazy, but then, her house is immaculate where as mine is full of clutter. LOL.

LOL. That's funny.

My moms a purger. She throws away everything.
Her house is immaculate too:P

In her defense i must say that before the Purse Forum I would have never thought to keep things like that. Receipts? Dustbags? I always tossed or lost them.
Me too. I also never thought to sell them either.

I think the seller should have noticed her error when she put it up on eBay and saw the listing fee for a 19,900 item.

By the say, she also made a number of spelling mistakes in her listing... such as "Purce forum."

is it me or this buyer was very rude?? I mean I know she made a mistake or maybe she did want to sell the bag for that much money before and I dont even know, you dont need to be that rude :shrugs:

Is that price a typo or did you mean to ask almost $20K for this bag???? It's beautiful, but come on. That's ridiculous. I would submit an offer but nowhere near your inflated asking price.

I guess perhaps I baby my bags too much... my bf always made fun of me because it takes me like 15mins to unwrap the bag and load my belongings. And after a long day I go home and it takes me twice as long to unload my belongings and wrap it back up. LOL!

Usually if the seller is selling a bag without the auth card + dustbag I wouldn't look twice at it. But for that bag she can keep the dustbag and card for all I care. That bag is gorgeous!

Poosdarling, I am exactly like you. :yes: I believe i do baby my bags a little too much and it takes me forever to unwrap a bag and take it out and put things in it and then when i take it out, im so careful that it doesnt get scratched or get stains on it. And when its time to put it back it takes me twice as long to put it back in its dust bag. haha.

OT, but doesn't the leather look sort of puckered, indented, etc. between the quilting lines of stitching? I wonder why she can't revise the price, or is that something sellers can't do once the listing ius up.