Did they make a mistake??

She lost auth card and dustbag!!! I guess she never puts her bags back?

In her defense i must say that before the Purse Forum I would have never thought to keep things like that. Receipts? Dustbags? I always tossed or lost them.

Of course I never owned a Chanel before the forum but if I did I guarantee I probably wold have lost the auth card.

And once i was given a Moschino bag as a gift and it came in a huge dustbag. I thought the dustbag was some type of extra travel sac or something. ROFLMAO!!! I never stored the bag in there. And i used the dustbag to put other things inside. LOL. That was like 8 or 9 years ago. LOL. I didnt know better.:roflmfao:

Now I try to make a better effort to keep everything in its place.

In her defense i must say that before the Purse Forum I would have never thought to keep things like that. Receipts? Dustbags? I always tossed or lost them.

Of course I never owned a Chanel before the forum but if I did I guarantee I probably wold have lost the auth card.

And once i was given a Moschino bag as a gift and it came in a huge dustbag. I thought the dustbag was some type of extra travel sac or something. ROFLMAO!!! I never stored the bag in there. And i used the dustbag to put other things inside. LOL. That was like 8 or 9 years ago. LOL. I didnt know better.:roflmfao:

Now I try to make a better effort to keep everything in its place.

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
A friend of mine did that, before she met me!! I was like totally shocked. She thought that the dustbag was for make-up and stuff...seriously:lol:

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
A friend of mine did that, before she met me!! I was like totally shocked. She thought that the dustbag was for make-up and stuff...seriously:lol:

LOL:roflmfao::roflmfao:
Yup. Sounds like me. LOL. No one told me. :nogood:
I had to learn it on my own. Of course I was a student back then so maybe my "youth" could be used as an excuse......LMAO:roflmfao:

Growing up my mother never bought designer bags that came w/ a dustbag so I didnt even know that purses should be stored in dustbags. LOL.

Its funny to me now.....can you imagine if you were out and about and saw a lady carrying a Chanel dustbag as a purse or travel bag. LOL.

I guess perhaps I baby my bags too much... my bf always made fun of me because it takes me like 15mins to unwrap the bag and load my belongings. And after a long day I go home and it takes me twice as long to unload my belongings and wrap it back up. LOL!

Usually if the seller is selling a bag without the auth card + dustbag I wouldn't look twice at it. But for that bag she can keep the dustbag and card for all I care. That bag is gorgeous!

Actually, my sisters still toss them!!! I have learned to open up any Chanels I give them, take out auth cards, gift receipts, Chanel tags, put them in a zip lock bag labelled with the name of the bag, and keep them in my closet for safe-keeping! Just in case they ever want to sell the bags later on. I have 1 particular sister who's a purger. Everything gets tossed!!!!! She's crazy, but then, her house is immaculate where as mine is full of clutter. LOL.

Since she already had 3 offers and still havn't change the price.Idoubt whether 19990 is the price she actually asks for. If I have that money, I'd rather buy a new one which is as classic as it.