Did someone on PF win this sky blue city?

I keep on looking at it - and I am thinking it *might* be turquoise, e. ;)

it could be the photo's weren't taken in bright light.. which makes it look a little less bright? I'm not sure.

The handle cording looks like how it does on the turquoise, it definitely doesnt look like the cord on the sky blue... and it's a bit more 'neon' then the teal.

:smile: remember what I said... if you don't love it!!!! ;) hehe

yeah, i saw the $15,000 birkin she sold and a bunch of other high end stuff with all positive feedbacks. that was the deal clincher. i was hesitant to bid at first because there wasn't pics of the shoulder strap. she told me she would post pics later.... but then, we agreed on a BIN and she emailed me prior to posting it. so, i just went with my gut and bidded! hopefully all goes well. very excited!

chaussurewhore said:
congrats! i have this bag and the color is great! i also have it a sky blue twiggy which i did photograph. i will ask mimi to help me post those pix here for you now so you can see sky blue clearly. i dont think you have teal...

oh i would love to see yours!

mimi, if it is a turquoise i can just die right now a happy girl!
yes, if i don't like it....

^ kimi's probably right then!

but I swear, my hobo looked more 'sky' - and the cording was a LOT lighter..... but there are definitely color variations, so enjoy! :smile:

yes, i agree chigirl. whatever the color is... it's lovely!
the leather looks absolutely wonderful. i can't wait. i'll definitely post pics when i get her.

I thought for sure it was turquoise, my sky blue first is much, much lighter then this one looks....it is a gorgeous color whichever it turns out to be, and you got a great deal!! Congrats....can't wait to hear what it is when you get it! :yes: :biggrin:

thank you all for the congrats!:flowers:

i emailed the seller to see if she could offer some more insight on the color. also, asked if she could remember when the bag was purchased... maybe that would help to figure out the color. blues always confuse me so much because just a slight variation in the lighting and shadows can really distort it. :blink:

Here is chaus photo's! I think sky blue varies greatly, because this is much darker than the hobo I owned. Such a pretty color!

(I can't wait for the update when it arrives esile!)

Attachments

• 2619re2.jpg
    2619re2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Balenciaga.jpg
    Balenciaga.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 45
  • cbb9re2.jpg
    cbb9re2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 26