did it arrive...????

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm SO excitied about my FIRST white arriving... i'm just like bursting at the seams!!! i want to jump up and down and i'm like planning what i'd like to wear with it on my first outting... hehehe :shame: anyway....

i live in an apartment complex, so the mailboxes are like slots so only paper envelopes can go into them AND when theres a package the Building Manager leaves a note saying, "please swing by - you're got a package".... well thats what happened today when i opened the letterbox!!! And i thought to myself, "this can't be true - it cant have come this quick!"

AND i was right.... it wasn't my FIRST! :sad2:
it was just my broadband modem arriving!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
so in about a weeks time i'll be hooked up with faster internet!

0o0o0o0o, i just can't stand waiting!!!! I'm just SO excitied! Another b-bag!!! :amuse:

I just wanted to share this tiny story with you all - because i know all of you understand what its like waiting for that new bag to arrive home.... well to its new home.... hehehehe!

Will keep you b-bag fans/sistas up to date!!!! hehehe!!!

woo hoo b-bags!!!!!

ohhh totally understand the painful wait! I'm waiting for you to get it too, HelenNZ, cause I'm gonna have to live vicariously through you on the white first! :biggrin:

Irissy said:
Yay Helen!! :nuts: You got the white First? Where from? Be sure to post photos!! ;)

:amuse: yeah i got my white first from a PF member!!! i'm so excitied! i wonder if its arrived yet...... hehehhe!

i'm glad you're all waiting with me!!!!! i'll be sure to post pics up for you all! :nuts: