did it arrive...????

ETenebris said:
PICS!!!!! Congrats! Mine came this morning, so we really DID wait together! We are First twins now!

Edit: Oh...I thought you were saying it arrived. Is it there yet?

hehehhe, i'm still at work!!! ive got an hour to go before i get home!!!! will keep you all posted!!!!!!!! :amuse: you guys are the best!!!!

hehehe, i'm still waiting!!! i'm like dreaming about it... i seriously thought today was Saturday - but its friday... had a bit of a struggle getting out of bed ha ha! but i'm still waiting... maybe it will come 2moro or early next week... geez, it sucks living so far away!!!! hehehehe!
i'll be sure to up date all you b-bag sistas once it arrives!!!!

helen, i totally know how u feel! im waiting for a rouge city from a PF member as well (finally!!! after looking all over for this bag, i found it in the ??? when i joined just last week!!!) and i cant wait! hope u get ur bag soon :biggrin:

i just got home from work! and its still not here.... hehehehe, i keep giggling... i just can't help it!!!!

will keep you all up to date!!!!

oh you're SO SO SO luck that you've got a Turquoise FIRST - i'm SO jealous, chloe231

chloe231 said:
Helen, you must get the one that is on ebay now, it looks like a beauty!!!

:sad: i totally wish i could find a gold brick to buy the one on eBay right now!!! the eBayer emailed me - she sounds so lovely! BUT i totally can't afford it right now! I'm getting a Chanel Cambon Bowling bag this week and i'm just going to have to wait for the next one that comes on eBay.....

and i'm still waiting for my FIRST white... i just know its going to arrive today..... :shame:

I know exactly how you feel!! I'm waiting for my white work too. I know that it'll be here in the next few hours and I can't wait! I've been checking the UPS site constantly and I've called them about 4 times.
Don't worry, I'm sure it'll arrive soon. Today is our day.. I feel it:roflmfao:

:yes: woohoo! my white FIRST b-bag is in my hand little hands right now... well its actually sitting on my lap as i type this to you all!!

For everyone that has waited with me... THANKS so much!!! ***hugs*** My b-bag actually arrived in Auckland on 6 May.... did anyone left a calling card jammed in the door? NO of course not why would they do that? and was there a calling card in the letter box??? of course NOT!!! :mad:

This morning i ran to the letter box and nothing was there! :sad: Mshashmount and I were both getting a tad worried! SO, i tracked it down! I called all these courier/postage companies and they were like, "No sorry etc.." and suddenly BING-O i found her!!!! :graucho:

Poor little b-bag has been waiting since Saturday for me!! I've already given it lots of hugs and said, "Sorry" a million times that she had to wait for me to come to collect her!!!!!
I totally love my new b-bag!!! it perfect!!! :love:

Its SO soft and beautiful! I love it!!! (hehehe)

I will post pics up 2moro - i've got a blistering headache, so i'll take pics when i'm feeling a bit better!!!

THANKS again - i'm totally IN love!

B-Bags rock!!!!! :love: :cool:

Wooohooo!!! Congrats Helen! What a relief, huh? That's happened to me before about the calling card. So frustrating.

Aww, go for a bit of a lie-down. Hope your headache disappears soon!

and here she is!!!! with her new family..... :love: i love my b-bags.... i cant wait to get another one!!!! :smile:

Attachments

• beach 022.jpg
    beach 022.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 63
  • beach 024.jpg
    beach 024.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 35
  • beach 025.jpg
    beach 025.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 31