Did anyone return this sage MAB to bluefly? Small flaw--what to do? Need opinions!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. okay, I did NOT expect to love this bag, but I DO!!!! I was expecting it to be way to huge, but I really like it!!!! And LOVE the color *BUT* there are two small dots on the front flap pocket. The bag came to $338, plus I will get another $50 deducted from my credit card company due to a special promotion. *Sigh* Will it blend in over time? Should I return it? And keep looking? This is my first RM bag and I have wanted one forever. This is probably the most I would consider paying. Do you think if I call Bluefly they will discount it further due to the flaw? HELP!!!! Thanks ladies! :smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. is it a Mini? it looks really big

3. sorry, typo! Fixed. No it is not a mini.

4. wouldn't hurt to ask bluefly for further discount...you might want to try using those leather cleaners/lotion on it and see if it goes away...i think there's a thread here somewhere in regards to a similar situation.

5. I have the same problem when I ordered the Sage. But I am still deciding whether to return it. Mine came with a big scratch. But I decided to give it a second chance. I am applying the leather lotion now to see if I can get rid of the scratch. If I can, I am keeping it.

6. ^I agree. You might want to try one of those leather care products first. Usually the marks aren't permanent.

7. Good luck. Please keep me posted! :smile:

8. I just got rid of some spots on a saddle color with the apple care cleaner. Also, the LMB cleaner would work great as well.

9. What did you do exactly? I applied some Apple Care cleaner, but it seemed not to make much of a difference.

10. Perfectlyflawed- I think you should definitely call Bluefly. i've heard they've given other pple 10% back on defected items. Its not much, but the price you got this bag for is a STEAL.

This sage MAB with stamp is not so easy to come across and i think you got a great deal!

Plus an additional $50 off from your CC company. Girl you better keep this bag! If you decide not to, i'll definitely give it a good home ;)

11. PS- it looks good on you too! I love the modeling pics

12. You look great with it. I say call, it doesnt hurt!! The worst they could say is no. Either way, I LOVE THEBAG

13. I agree with Desi... That's a great price for that bag!

14. Just an update-- I finally called Bluefly and they were VERY kind and agreed to credit me back $35 for the flaw. I am more than happy!

15. damn! u got an awesome STEAL! I'm jealous!