Did anyone return this sage MAB to bluefly? Small flaw--what to do? Need opinions!

okay, I did NOT expect to love this bag, but I DO!!!! I was expecting it to be way to huge, but I really like it!!!! And LOVE the color *BUT* there are two small dots on the front flap pocket. The bag came to $338, plus I will get another $50 deducted from my credit card company due to a special promotion. *Sigh* Will it blend in over time? Should I return it? And keep looking? This is my first RM bag and I have wanted one forever. This is probably the most I would consider paying. Do you think if I call Bluefly they will discount it further due to the flaw? HELP!!!! Thanks ladies! :smile:

rm1.jpg

spot.jpg

rm2.jpg

wouldn't hurt to ask bluefly for further discount...you might want to try using those leather cleaners/lotion on it and see if it goes away...i think there's a thread here somewhere in regards to a similar situation.

I have the same problem when I ordered the Sage. But I am still deciding whether to return it. Mine came with a big scratch. But I decided to give it a second chance. I am applying the leather lotion now to see if I can get rid of the scratch. If I can, I am keeping it.

Perfectlyflawed- I think you should definitely call Bluefly. i've heard they've given other pple 10% back on defected items. Its not much, but the price you got this bag for is a STEAL.

This sage MAB with stamp is not so easy to come across and i think you got a great deal!

Plus an additional $50 off from your CC company. Girl you better keep this bag! If you decide not to, i'll definitely give it a good home ;)

Perfectlyflawed- I think you should definitely call Bluefly. i've heard they've given other pple 10% back on defected items. Its not much, but the price you got this bag for is a STEAL.

This sage MAB with stamp is not so easy to come across and i think you got a great deal!

Plus an additional $50 off from your CC company. Girl you better keep this bag! If you decide not to, i'll definitely give it a good home ;)

I agree with Desi... That's a great price for that bag!