Did anyone buy this SOPHIA???

What are you deciding between?

I guess if I should order a large sophia tonight before PCE is over or not.
I have not seen it in person...so part of me says NO. But I love that mahog brown color and it looks gorgeous...and there is a matching zip around wallet of course, and a brown dotted op art wristlet and a mini skinny :nuts:

HELP

Got it today. It is luscious and even though I was momentarily diverted by the shoulder bag (now on a newly started wishlist) this is the bag for me.

Right size and absolutely right color. I love it.

I'm doing the same thing! Didn't go today and I keep telling myself I should use it. I'm trying to decide between these things:

Purple leather Sophia small
Red patent Sophia small
Purple scarf infinity..circle with purple ocelot print
Stacked rings in purple

I don't know whether to get all, none, or a few...never seen the Sophia irl so it's a gamble...

YOU go for it!!!

Got it today. It is luscious and even though I was momentarily diverted by the shoulder bag (now on a newly started wishlist) this is the bag for me.

Right size and absolutely right color. I love it.

coj: You got his one?? If so....can you post some pics?
Did I miss a reveal?

Attachments

• brown large sophia.jpg
    brown large sophia.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 37
Wish I could. Just took camera for repair :sad:

Supposed to have it back by Wednesday and that will be too late for you I think. Will attempt a reveal then. Maybe someone can direct me to instructions on posting pics since it will be my first and I am somewhat challenged in that area.

But just to say it is lovely and I don't think you can go wrong with it. I agree with the others that worse case you exchange it for something else and they honor the discount.

Supposed to have it back by Wednesday and that will be too late for you I think. Will attempt a reveal then. Maybe someone can direct me to instructions on posting pics since it will be my first and I am somewhat challenged in that area.

But just to say it is lovely and I don't think you can go wrong with it. I agree with the others that worse case you exchange it for something else and they honor the discount.

No problem. I wonder if anyone else on the board purchased this one. I did see the shoulder bag in this color and the leather looked beautiful.
I just love the color...it just seems soft and looks like fall...would go with everything. Uh oh...talking myself into it :nuts:

I'm wondering about the size since I haven't seen it. The small measures almost exactly the same as the large Sabrina except it's not as wide...that would seem big enough for me! Does it look tinier than that?

Here's some good info on how to post pics:

http://forum.purseblog.com/feedback-dropbox/posting-photos-25.html

HTH, coj