dianahuang's bags

I know that this is not a bag, it's bracelet from Christian Dior. Just wanna share to you ladies the bracelet that was given from my ex bf on 2006 :smile:. This bracelet is made of silver, but the color is not changed at all. And if I use accessories made ​​of silver never last long and quickly change color. I don't know what kind of silver this bracelet was made.

I know that this is not a bag, it's bracelet from Christian Dior. Just wanna share to you ladies the bracelet that was given from my ex bf on 2006 :smile:. This bracelet is made of silver, but the color is not changed at all. And if I use accessories made ​​of silver never last long and quickly change color. I don't know what kind of silver this bracelet was made.

Nice bracelet:P I like dior jewelries.

I bought my self this pre-loved of Vintage Chanel with lambskin for my birthday. It's hard to find this bag and i should wait for a whole time until i've found it. I love the vintage style, and maybe someday will purchase another Chanel bag with other color :graucho: (Stop buying another black bag)

p.s: sorry for the poor pict, i took it with iphone 4 in low light room :sad: I'm gonna take another pict with digicam soon.

Attachments

• IMG_0822.jpg
    IMG_0822.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 535
  • IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 539
After i have the adorable AW rocco who made me fall in love over and over, I was thinking "why don't i put a real bullet as a charm for my AW rocco bag?" and here it goes :graucho::

i love this baby more and more :cool: