Diamonds or LV?

Love Them All

I couldn't resist.
Apr 24, 2006
Hi. I was at dinner tonight with my parents and my grandma. In the middle of the dinner she told me that she wanted to give me some money to buy "something nice". She wants to give me $3000 to spend on something, and if that something is more than that $3k price then it's fine too. So I'm thinking about whether I should buy diamonds or spend the money on LV stuff. Any suggestions ladies and gents. TIA :flowers:

I've been thinking about it for the whole night. If I get diamonds then I would get a diamond ring. But if I decide to use the money on some LV, then I would get a piece of luggage, or a bag and some accessories. My dh thinks that I should give him half of my $3k and then spend the other half on something.:amuse: I told him that I'll think about it. :lol:

this is a VERY good question!! my mom let me wear her diamond solitair necklace today (she told me it was $5000+) and it really got me thinking.... with the total amount of money I've spent on handbags, I could've gotten a decent 1kt. diamond solitair!!

With that in mind, I guess I would split it between LV and diamonds =)

i love lv but definitely diamonds you would be amazed how much the price increases every year. may i sugest get a big stud diamond earrings or ring at least minimum one carat and above bec they have more value than small ones