Diamonds or Bags?

Bags. I love my jewelry, but I don't really get excited about it the way I do about bags. Probably, it is because bags have a fashion aspect to them that interests me. I usually buy one or two pieces of jewelry a year (usually around Christmas), but I always end up wearing the same diamond earrings, necklace and rings every day.

It makes more sense, to me, to spend money on bags than on jewelry, because you carry a purse everyday, and you may only wear expensive jewelry every so often. However, I would splurge on a watch, because I'd have it on all the time.

i also think of these options whenever i would get myself a new purse... but i always end up getting a new bag... the excitement differs. but i still believe it's more practical to get diamonds than bags... oh well, but, i love my bags more.

i feel like i have several bags and really they spend all day in my drawer a work so id rather have bling i can enjoy. next purchase is another diamond pendant (i have a hebrew pendant now im thinking of my english initial)

Tough choice, I would say both. Diamonds and other gemstones have fascinated me for years. Bags are my new obsession, but I still buy diamond jewelry. I can not choose between diamonds and bags, I will take both ;)