Diamond tennis bracelets

It’s a lot to purchase at one time. I would suggest starting off with one piece and getting a feel for it. What are the specs of the stones? You need to request none are under SI1 and in addition I would request to have these made custom and pick the stones for each piece. This shouldn’t be issue when your spending with a reputable jeweler. Also I would recommend contacting ID jewelry to get price quote from them. I had 20 pointe bangle made with them and stones are very nice
I agree with @missie1 - I have had several things done by ID jewelry, they are great, particularly if you care about very well cut stones. They are nice and very helpful as well.

So beautiful this is exactly what I envisioned! Do you mind sharing the specs on your tennis bracelet? Like how many prongs etc? How’s it holding up?
No problem - it's 7.5 ctw, F color, SI1, 44 diamonds and 7" long. It's set in white gold with 3 prongs. We asked IDJ to get top cut diamonds, and it sparkles like crazy! I originally loved the 4 prong look better, fyi - I loved the sort of art deco feel of the 4 prong settings, but my hubby liked the 3 prong better and he persuaded me. After 6 months I have to say, I absolutely love it, and I wouldn't change a thing! Feel free to let me know if I can answer any other questions.

Well, ladies, what they say is true…if it seems too good to be true, it definitely is! Ugh. I was fortunately able to see a GIA certified and independent (not attached to a jewelry store) appraiser this morning. He confirmed that the bracelet I received did not match the description. Capucelli offered to send a replacement with “better diamond quality,” but I’m just going to return. Hope this helps someone!
Just to give a little closure to my posts: I received my refund from Capucelli, and they were very prompt with sending a return label, letting me know they got my package, etc.

I’m still very disappointed that the bracelet’s description on the website differed so much from what I actually received (website says VS-SI2 and appraiser said they were I-I3), but I appreciate that the return process was easy and smooth.

Our 10 year anniversary is coming up in a couple of years, so I think I might wait on a tennis bracelet until then so I can convince DH that I need 10 carats :graucho:
Was the customer service good? I bought a tennis necklace and the quality was perfect so im thinking of ordering again.

Was the customer service good? I bought a tennis necklace and the quality was perfect so im thinking of ordering again.
I guess that kind of depends on how you define “good.” They were “good” in that they promptly sent the return label and refunded me. I didn’t have to wait too long to get responses from them. I think part of their “good” customer service came from the fact that I had a GIA appraiser backing me up, so they knew they’d been caught.

Reactions: jewlerylover123
My Capucelli TB just arrived today!

I was given a very pretty 5ctw bracelet from Costco late last year (I even posted in this thread because I was excited). I soon realized that I hated the 7 in. length. We returned it, and I thought I would get a small Love with diamonds instead, but the targeted ads got to me, and I saw Capucelli. The prices are too good to be true, right?!

I ended up ordering the “8.5ctw bracelet,” although I got 6.5in, so it’s actually a little under 8ctw. I’m going to take it in to a jeweler before I make a final decision, of course…I’m still wondering what the catch is :lol: The website claims G-H color, VS-SI2 clarity, and VG cut. I’ll attach some photos, and I’d love to know what people think since this is basically an experiment!
Beautiful combination!