Diamond tennis bracelets

Ideal length? My wrist is exactly 6". I am concerned 6.5" will be too tight - I saw some guidance on here to go for 1.5cm larger than your wrist - which would put me at 6.61". I'd love to hear from someone who has a strong opinion on this topic!

Has anyone bought something on Amazon/Etsy in CZ to experiment with size (as well as potential weight)? I feel like trying it on at a jeweler is not going to give me a realistic experience as wearing it for a few days might. I realize I could have the jeweler remove stones, but I'm looking at an 8-10 ct bracelet and it would be rather wasteful to buy something too large and then have some removed! TIA!

Ideal length? My wrist is exactly 6". I am concerned 6.5" will be too tight - I saw some guidance on here to go for 1.5cm larger than your wrist - which would put me at 6.61". I'd love to hear from someone who has a strong opinion on this topic!

Has anyone bought something on Amazon/Etsy in CZ to experiment with size (as well as potential weight)? I feel like trying it on at a jeweler is not going to give me a realistic experience as wearing it for a few days might. I realize I could have the jeweler remove stones, but I'm looking at an 8-10 ct bracelet and it would be rather wasteful to buy something too large and then have some removed! TIA!
So my wrist size is 5in. I had mine adjusted to 5.75 from 7.5in. You want to be able to fit at least one finger inside. The safety latch on mine is under the bracelet against my wrist therefore I need room to flip rhe latch. I currently have 12ct bracelet, 30 pointers each, 7.5in (9 stones removed to resize). F-G, VVS2-VS2 in platinum setting.

Reactions: linnie

This is exactly what I did…bought a silver/cz version to test the style, length and how it stacked with other bracelets. My wrist is just a smidge under 6” and I got a 6.5” and actually found it a little big, but then I prefer bracelets quite snug. I think it’s very personal how you prefer the fit, so getting a “tester” makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: linnie
My first tennis bracelet!

After researching and trying on several different jewelry houses tennis bracelets, I decided on Harry Winston.

Once I tried the bracelet on, I just knew IT WAS the ONE!

It’s not big but incredibly sparkly with DEF diamonds, set in platinum.

Thanks for letting me share my first tennis bracelet.

I’ve got the tennis bracelet bug now!!

Attachments

• IMG_4555.jpeg
    IMG_4555.jpeg
    208.5 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_4563.jpeg
    IMG_4563.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 184

After researching and trying on several different jewelry houses tennis bracelets, I decided on Harry Winston.

It’s stunning! Congratulations!

• Love
Reactions: Chaton

Gorgeous! May I ask the TCW?

It’s dazzling. Would you be comfortable to share the price of this piece? You could dm me if interested.

I have a 6" wrist and my TB is perfect at 6.5" BUT... my other wrist is bigger, so I can only wear it on that wrist.

Hi. I've got one tennis bracelet (4 prong, 9 ct white gold round cut diamonds) and am looking to create a stack. Wondering whether the second one should be the exact same length, or slightly longer? I have a diamond and sapphire tennis bracelet and a diamond and emerald tennis bracelet, but don't love them all together. So, I'd like to add either another white gold all diamond one or a rose gold all diamond one. Also, what about a diamond tennis bracelet comprised of smaller diamonds making up a chevron shape or one with round and baguette? Do any of you have photos of a stack of tennis bracelets? Thanks

Reactions: Pevi
Hi. I've got one tennis bracelet (4 prong, 9 ct white gold round cut diamonds) and am looking to create a stack. Wondering whether the second one should be the exact same length, or slightly longer? I have a diamond and sapphire tennis bracelet and a diamond and emerald tennis bracelet, but don't love them all together. So, I'd like to add either another white gold all diamond one or a rose gold all diamond one. Also, what about a diamond tennis bracelet comprised of smaller diamonds making up a chevron shape or one with round and baguette? Do any of you have photos of a stack of tennis bracelets? Thanks
Hi the second one should be the same length. I like variety in tennis bracelet stacks greater than two.

Definitely the same length!