Diamond tennis bracelets

Hello everyone! I want opinions on this: which type of prongs do you prefer for a tennis bracelet (0.1 ct each stone, round brilliant cut): 4 prongs (first pic) or 3 prongs (second pic)?
Thanks!

Both are beautiful! It depends on what you are looking for. The 4 prong tennis bracelet looks more linear. The 3 prong bracelet accentuates the roundness of each diamond.

Yes I do have one, and I seldom wear it, even though I tell myself that I really should! I've a friend in NY who wears hers daily, and it really looks gorgeous!
I have a wg tennis bracelet, and I used to never take out of my hand for over 3 years or more because of its security clast that was hard to take out, ...I would actually get a lot of compliments on it.

Reactions: stylishmom
Hello everyone! I want opinions on this: which type of prongs do you prefer for a tennis bracelet (0.1 ct each stone, round brilliant cut): 4 prongs (first pic) or 3 prongs (second pic)?
Thanks!

3 prong looks better in my opinion, less metal more brightness ;)

I have a wg tennis bracelet, and I used to never take out of my hand for over 3 years or more because of its security clast that was hard to take out, ...I would actually get a lot of compliments on it.
Haha that’s funny! Same thing happened to me, for some reason the clasp got stuckkk. Ugh 😑 but it was a beautiful piece. Ill share a picture if i find it.

Reactions: Pevi and narfashion
Yes I do have one, and I seldom wear it, even though I tell myself that I really should! I've a friend in NY who wears hers daily, and it really looks gorgeous!

Thanks!
3 prongs look more dainty

Reactions: Pevi
Thanks!
I have both (3.4ctw 4 prong and 5ctw 3 prong) and I can’t say I prefer one over the other. The 3 prong tends to flips more than the 4 prong, but only when I wear it alone. When it’s stacked with other bracelets or a watch that limit its “travel space” on my wrist, it doesn’t flip.

IMG_6284.jpeg