Dhalia's Illustrated Storybook!

I am enamored with your collection! It's breathtaking! So many LV's my head is spinning lol! I only have 7 handbags and handful of accessories but you my dear are out of this world amazing with your sensational collection! What a beautiful and fabulous collection it is! Something to be very proud of! I hope you get 10000000 more :smile:

~Viva

Aww thank you that is very sweet of you. Thank you for taking the time to visit my closet. I've always been embarrassed of how many bags I own and keep limiting myself of what to use and so on but that defeats the purpose of having bags that I love and want to enjoy!

Great taste! I love the same styles and colors you do! Maybe one day I'll have a large collection, too!

Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm glad we share the same taste sometimes I feel we are rare creatures but thanks TPF I've found out that there are many people who enjoy the same kinds of bags and we can come together and rave about them. I hope that you will one day have a larger and more fabulous collection!

What a nice & fab collection! Can't wait to see more of it! :biggrin:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my showcase. You're really sweet!

I'll try to post new things as soon as I can!

Ok, before explaining how I purchased the bag below, let me just give you a little back-story. To me it was a kind of important turning point. We had only been interested in H between 2007-2009, MAYBE a little bit of 2010 but then the interest kinda calmed down or died down due to many reasons- some being our original SA and SM we dealt with transferred or left- and the SA we started dealing with was great also but after a while she also transferred or left. My DM made her last big purchase with our last SA, her HG bag that she recently gave to me (not yet posted and not sure if I will). I remember my last "wishlist" item with that newer SA... I told her I was really interested in a fuchsia birkin. My pink birkin that I will one day have! She told me that for that particular season they wasn't going to be any bags in fuchsia but the closest that could be offered to me would be something salmon colored (I don't know if this was 2009 or what). And she was telling the truth. I was offered a birkin in that particular color... a 25cm that is, which I rejected as it was nothing like I had expected; or rather nothing I would get use out of. It was not what I wanted. And actually when I got the call and went to the boutique it wasn't even the same SA it was someone else altogether so I just assumed she had left and to be honest I haven't seen her since (nor have I gotten any calls since).

In 2009/2010 I still went to H but not as much as before. My DM was still sort of interested in a kelly in a particular color and I wanted to try and help her get one. In the few visits that I made to H during that year I sort of got to know one SA, he was great. DM actually did get a call about her Kelly a year and a half after I waitlisted her but she didn't take it as what she was offered was sellier epsom, and she already had a kelly in the exact specs in a slightly different color. My dreams of a pink birkin had died so I never really mentioned it to him. My second time purchasing something from him was this:

b5a4dcfe.png

I wasn't SUPPOSED to be shopping. But seriously, in what world could I have NOT taken this beauty off the shelf? I have 3 LV papillons and if I can get more I will, I love this shape of bag. And the color, it was my first time seeing an H bag in this shade of pink. I just couldn't NOT get it, I just couldn't! Besides, I'd only seen this bag in a picture in the past... ONE picture and it wasn't even clear. Don't even know what it's called, but it was love at first sight :lolots: the SA said that he was surprised that I decided so quickly, that all other girls said "they had to ask their parents first". Did he think I was a teenager? I was mid 20s!!! :lol: I should have mentioned my dreams of a pink birkin to that SA because I feel it may have gone somewhere then. However, no point thinking about that now! If it comes, then let it, if not then at least I have this little miss gorgeous dream I didn't know I had to enjoy!

That was PROBABLY mid 2010. And I didn't buy any H bags from then till this august. So what, two years? And here I am again trying to score more pink. I had gone to the boutique earlier to inquire about evelyns but there was nothing in stock. In august, I found this one:
16011066.png

Had a choice between Hermes Orange and this orange, I'm guessing it is sanguine- the only sanguine I've seen and was told "this is sanguine" was matte croc and it looks pretty close IMO. She is the evelyn II pm (pm is the smaller one right? haha) in clemence. I've much enjoyed that pocket ;)

16dfdf3a.png

While I was at it. I just decided to go for this all leather tosca GP. You know, just to have my "something pink" while my "other something pink" is in the making. And I officially waitlisted/wishlisted for my pink birkin (again? I guess since I'm not sure if there is record of me ordering it before?). I am sort of on ban now. Or rather, I am allowed to want up to 4 things from H and when I go to the boutique I'm only allowed to buy one of the 4 IF they are available. Need to be sensible now since I'm in gradschool full time and not working, and have several life-turning events coming up, AND there is a jewellery exhibition coming up... :sweatdrop:

Speaking of jewellery. I know this is a bag showcase but this is what I was doing today. Grew tired of how my jewellery is currently stored and decided to do something different after getting a recommendation from my dear aunt:

d0f728e9.png

I also keep accessories and costume jewellery in an armoire that I'm planning to clean out, but of course keeping the armoire lol.

And I knooowwww this is a bag showcase but sometimes we event want the things we keep in our bags pretty...

6cfd228a.png

Never thought I'd be carrying blinged out phones ever. I have a blackberry bold and iphone 4g. Both are close to 2 years old. The covers are SO pretty that I sometimes just take one of them out of my purse to admire it. Originally was using a Sanrio blinged case for my iphone:

886a08cc.png

My phones actually had a bad accident today at the barn =( I think the iPhone has gone crazy now if not about to die...!!!

Thank you for visiting and more to come later! I hope it was fun! :P

I love Hello Kitty too! You are my style twin. I had a Hello Kitty rug in college that I loved. These days I have a great Hello Kitty necklace with diamonds from Zales that I love!

That is so awesome! I totally had a thing for Hello Kitty during college, and it's still on going.

Love your collection! I love your Hermes in blue paon! She's a beauty!:smile:

Thank you so much. I feel lucky to have the Kelly in Blue Paon, she was just given to me!

Your collection is TDF!! :tup: absolutely love everything!! Thanks for sharing! :smile:

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I've been negligent of this thread but just been so busy lately!

I'll show you guys my H accessories, don't really have many and not sure if I plan to get any more as not sure if they suit me very much... :confused1:

accessories-H_zpsb4b4cbd6.png

The blue bracelet is possibly my first H item ever. My dear family members have probably been already regulars at H but personally this was the first thing I got myself. I loved it a lot at the time as it didn't remind me of anything I had from any other shop, but nowadays it just feels bulky. These days in terms of accessories I try to wear smaller and daintier things...

kellynecklace_zps4e3ee2ee.png

Kelly necklace... not sure of the color to be honest. I like the necklace a lot and it was one of the goodies I've accumulated on my Paris trip many years ago... oh Paris how I miss you... :heart:

bracelets_zps9a7fd909.png

Kelly bracelet from my boutique, they were scarce at the time and somehow I managed to find one. I do see them quite a bit now so they aren't as scarce as they used to be. I am so not a bracelet stacker I guess. They look weird on me! The black bracelet is size small but I have the feeling the pavane is medium because it just doesn't fit too well.

The funny thing about the pavane is I randomly purchased it on one of my "off Hermes" periods of time and kept thinking "Hmm, did I get this from LV or what? It doesn't seem like LV....whatever...!" didn't bother to check nor am I big on Hermes (or even LV) for fun jewellery...!

My two clic clacs I purchased from my regular boutique together. It was SO difficult to find interesting colors of clic clacs at the time, especially in my size. When I found both light pink and purple I felt I had to snag them! Now clic clacs I still really like a lot and don't feel they look bulky on me. The other day I paired one of them with a softer bracelet and a watch and felt they look okay, will post pics when I get the chance.

lion_zps556f536b.png

The lion charm, I use it as a keychain. I used to try to collect as many as possible of these animal charms but sort of lost interest lately.

belth_zpsb1d27eb9.png

Charms belt, so dressy and went with a lot of my outfits that year but I need to rediscover my love for belts...!

More pics to come later. And also I want to show you guys pics of the two bags that were given to me by my DM :heart: just need the time to take proper pictures of them (in day light!).

I've really neglected this thread. I've been so busy and actually I've managed to trim my collection a little. I don't think I'll have a chance to take a pic of my whole collection for months but I'll add pictures as I use the bags and mention how/when I've acquired them.

The Carolina Herrera I actually purchased between 2010 and 2011. I thought for a long time before finally buying it, dunno why. I like that it has some pink. It's my bag of the moment.

Attachments

• 1419489878458.jpg
    1419489878458.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 173
This bag I've been using before I switched to my CH. It's my latest H acquisition. I got it from the boutique in Geneva when we went earlier this year.

Hermes jypsiere in the small size. I do not recall the color name unfortunately.

Attachments

• 1419490264625.jpg
    1419490264625.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 179
My rather full looking Evelyn. I'm sure I've posted about it previously but I haven't used it in a while. Purchased in 2012 I believe. It has a pocket on the other side which is convenient for keeping my phone!

Beautiful collection Dhalia! I love all your selections, specially your Chanel, Hermes and Miu Miu pieces.
I don't have a daughter, but if I had one I'm pretty sure some of my bags would be in her closet! :biggrin: All a mother has is a daughter's too, and that's a beautiful thing.

All your shoes are beautiful, the jeweled Miu Miu and Chanel flip-flops are stunning, I love shiny crystals. Who says flip-flops can't be beautiful too?

This Kelly was purchased by my DM in summer 2008, the color is Blue Paon (I think?) and it is 32cm in Chevre. Last year, my DM gave this little beauty to me. It was my first full-fledged Kelly (the KP doesn't count :lol: ) but it's not like I got any other Kellys after this lol.

When one is a blessing to others, blessing keep coming into your life. Congratulations for your stunning growing collection. :tender: