DH wants to take me to LV and I feel guilty!

Awww your DH is so sweet.!! :love: The Neverfull looks great on you.

I understand you about feeling guilty, as well. My SO is the $$maker in the family [I recently became a stay-at-home-mom] & he always has to drag me into stores.! I walk away & he has to say, "I'm going to be MAAAD if you don't go in there & buy something.!" LOL. As thrilled as I am with the things he buys me, a part of me is always so guilty knowing that I should be the one showering him w/ pressies for working so hard. :sad:

I totally understand what you mean. I work part time and dont get paid to much. I was like scared of spending 600+ dollars on a purse. I felt bad. He just kept saying, how many times do we have to go over this?? Just enjoy it.:love:

I totally understand what you mean. I work part time and dont get paid to much. I was like scared of spending 600+ dollars on a purse. I felt bad. He just kept saying, how many times do we have to go over this?? Just enjoy it.:love:

LV = $600+
DH = priceless

Congrats on your new LV - I'm thinking of acquiring the Neverfull PM, too.
I have to say that my DH is a gem as well ... we haven't yet had an opportunity to say that we don't need a few hundred for such a treat, but ...