DH sucker strikes again...

Everything is beautiful. You did very well! Congratulations

Thanks, PBP! You did really well, too!! Love the mothership...[emoji4]

Such wonderful items! Congratulations!! I passed on a malachite jige and have regretted it ever since! I ordered that ring in rose gold with diamonds. Can't wait for it to arrive! You both have fabulous taste!!

Looks like malachite jiges are back so don't miss your opportunity now! [emoji6]. Rose gold with diamonds sounds lovely! Hope it arrives soon!

Everything is just stunning!!!
Thanks, etoupebirkin!!

Everything is so gorgeous!!! Enjoy in the best of health and happiness. [emoji259][emoji259][emoji259]

I am already enjoying some of my recent acquisitions! [emoji4]

@Tinklemd, your haul is fabulous!! Love that B35 & jige!! [emoji7]

Thanks! Just when I keep saying to myself no more leather goods...[emoji50][emoji23]

Wow! Congratulations on all your items! Beautiful H clutch and B35 in an amazing color!

I love the colors, too! Thanks for sharing in my excitement!

Oh this is so much fun!! Everything is spectacular! Great choices. You will have such a great time using these things. Hard to say which is most beautiful. All lovely

Awww...thanks. When I use my new goodies it will remind me of our lovely trip! DHS is always such a trooper!

I absolutely adore malachite!!!!

I was not a green fan before but this malachite in swift totally got me!

Lovely purchases.

Thanks!!

Gorgeous!!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Perhaps museum pics? ;)

The museum doesn't allow any pics! You must go try to go when you go to Paris!

Thank you for showing us your haul. Congratulations and many more H to come!

I hope to slow the H for a bit. Feel like I overindulged. Must ban myself until my SO arrives! Lol

Gorgeous haul :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:, again congratulations!!!

Thanks, tonkamama!

Beautiful choices dear tinkle. Hope you had a wonderful trip too!

Trip was amazing!!! We hope to have a sans kids trip every year! [emoji6]

great haul, congrats!

Lovely finds and how nice to share this trip!! Love the malachite jige [emoji173]️

Looks like you had a fabulous trip and scored some real beauties! Love the bag, shawl, twillies, ring, boots...ah heck....love it all! CONGRATS!

Thanks Powder Puff, cavluv and hopiko for sharing in my joy!!

Reactions: Melbee
What great purchases- as usual! Enjoy!

What a great haul! Lucky you!

Thanks meazar and KellyObsessed for your lovely compliments!

Wow, I love it all!! The two of you are such a dynamic duo!! Thanks for sharing of your goodies with us!

I have to say that DHS is the ultimate enabler and it doesn't help! Plus, shopping with my aunt and sister creates an environment where we egg each other on! Dangerous! [emoji6]

WOWWWW! Your items display the best taste and are so special and lovely...I'm thrilled for you!

Truly special treasures straight from the source! Thanks!

I love this!

Me too! [emoji7] Thanks!

Reactions: Hermezzy