DH sucker strikes again...

View attachment 3678070
First item to reveal are my jumping boots! I was so excited that they fit my calf since I lost my baby weight! [emoji4]

View attachment 3678415

I've been wanting to add a green but for some reason have not been fully swayed by bamboo or malachite in togo. When I saw this swift jige in malachite it was love at first site. The leather makes the color look creamy and it's so soft!!! [emoji172]

Love love love! that ring is so cute and fun, the boots are TDF, and that jige! OMG ::Faint:: I am such a sucker for malachite. Congrats dear! Gorgeous purchases

This is beautiful! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] I adore swift. (I was going to wait for the end of your reveal to comment but I had to speak up on this one.)

Thanks, PBP! Swift has grown on me so much! My other bags are combo swift bags in the ghillies but the swift on your hands as a clutch is so soft...my next upcoming bag is also in swift!!

Lol, BBC. I can't take credit for the entire haul. DW was with me the whole time, so I was just there to carry the bags. [emoji848]

BBC: He did a great job carrying most of the bags! The big bags were delivered directly to the room. [emoji12]

I'm getting ready to buy this ring on my next trip. I'm going for the rose gold version but the silver is lovely too! Maybe it is my imagination but it seems to be gaining in popularity! I hope I can get one!
Thanks for sharing photos!!!

I didn't even look at the rose gold. I think there was a white gold with diamonds but I was looking for something casual and carefree and this fit the bill. I considered the Kelly ring but then DH voted for this one. Thanks for sharing in my joy!

Wwwwww swift in Malachite is stunning! Congratulations!

Thanks, QuelleFromage!! [emoji4]

Lovely.. enjoy!!

Thanks, hotshot! [emoji846]

Congrats on the haul!! I also have this ring in rose gold and I actually use it as a scarf ring with my mousselines since my fingers have gained weight :biggrin:

That's a great idea! I will have to try it.

Love love love! that ring is so cute and fun, the boots are TDF, and that jige! OMG ::Faint:: I am such a sucker for malachite. Congrats dear! Gorgeous purchases

I'm not even a green person and this swift malachite got me!!

Perhaps this time, but you are always trying to find amazing pieces and you two make a great team! I think it's awesome that you both are on here and enjoy this together.

I have to say that he is a trooper. When we were in London he laid out our sightseeing plans which also included shopping stops--mostly H [emoji43]. My sister and aunt who were traveling with us were also impressed! [emoji6]

IMG_1493164719.643344.jpg

Appaloosa shawl! I have been wanting a colorway with yellow and black for a while.
I've been banning myself from shawls but couldn't resist!! [emoji85]

IMG_1493164745.722433.jpg
Another belt to add to my small collection.

DH got a pair of shoes which he promptly revealed and I got some other goodies from Chanel and Cartier...oh wait!

Saving the best for last!!!

IMG_1493164903.298348.jpg

IMG_1493164919.772299.jpg

B35 verso in gris mouette and blue agate!!!!!

View attachment 3679196

Appaloosa shawl! I have been wanting a colorway with yellow and black for a while.
I've been banning myself from shawls but couldn't resist!! [emoji85]

View attachment 3679197
Another belt to add to my small collection.

DH got a pair of shoes which he promptly revealed and I got some other goodies from Chanel and Cartier...oh wait!

Saving the best for last!!!

View attachment 3679204

View attachment 3679206

B35 verso in gris mouette and blue agate!!!!!
I love the color combo and this is good enough for me without having to do an SO !! Super congrats. Do you know if they come in the 30cm ?

Such wonderful items! Congratulations!! I passed on a malachite jige and have regretted it ever since! I ordered that ring in rose gold with diamonds. Can't wait for it to arrive! You both have fabulous taste!!