DH knows the way to my heart... it is with Coach!

I really wanted to jump on the purple bandwagon last fall, but didn't know what to buy. I had not seen the Plum Carly IRL, and she is just gorgeous. I had previously tried on a large Carly, and dh said they had the large ones, but even though it slouched more appealingly it was just too big. So dh chose just right!

Awhhhhhhhh the keyfob and carly look terrific together and the satin jewelry case is beautiful!!!! You won't ruin the satin... just pack it far away from any liquids when you travel! Congrats and yay for a sweet DH!

clb1968: I was sure dh was like that and would be forever, too. He normally just rolls his eyes and smiles indulgently when I come home with a Coach bag. I never thought he would actually buy me anything!

WOW!!! Way to get yourself out of the doghouse DH! LOL What a sweet hubby you have! I love that bag, I carried it around for quite a while the last time I was at the outlet. :smile:

Oh man what an AWESOME DH! Mine would never even attempt to go into any store with the word COACH on it, let alone have a clue as to what to pick out for me.:rolleyes:
I have an Amanda beauty case in the grass satiny material, and it has held up quite well being tossed around in my bag so far! So I say hang on to the teal case, it's a beauty!

It is funny that I was never that interested in the Carly... until dh brought it home! And now I love the size, the zipper top, the color, the slouch - I think I just love it because he bought it. And since I never want to give negative reinforcement (not liking or returning) for positive behavior (dh shopping for me at Coach), I will have to keep everything!

NorthStar, I am glad to hear the jewelry case holds up better than I was expecting. It really is beautiful, I was just afraid of getting spots on it or it fraying or some such. But since I will likely only use it while travelling, it shouldn't take too much abuse!