DH is going to shoot me if he finds out...

My DH gets the same look. Then he sits in the husband couch (my store must have many bored husbands at once) and rolls his eyes as I point out what bag I want next. Or...he'll go the other cool stores, like Gamestop, as one of the earlier posts mentioned, and the come back to get me.

Hahaha! That look is priceless! My husband will come in for a while. The SA's know him and will chat with him (they think he's a rockstar). Then I will send him out (so I am comfortable staying so long). He doesn't mind because he has an Affliction (t-shirt) addiction and he can hunt for a long time.

But you should see when it's my husband and 2 sons. I get the rolling eyes and loud sighs. I just tell him to get the boys out of there. Then my daughter models bags and chats with the SA's (she's 9).

That is sweet. My husband will go in with me, but then he starts commenting on all the bags that I like. So I try to go without him then I just show him the one that I like online, LOL

Yup! Was in NY on vacation, so I *cough* planned that day's outing and oh look...it's the Coach boutique I wanted to go to...LOL :smile:. Same guy helped me too. I actually liked all the SAs there- just fab!

the SA's are great! too bad there was practically no one else in the store. i would never be able to drag DH into the Legacy Boutique, i had gone with my sisters. the both of them squashed onto the husband chair until Nick directed them to the husband bench and gave them each a bottle of water. *sigh* i guess they didn't get the shopping gene.

LOL I loved reading everyone's stories on their DHs/bfs--too funny and cute! My DH always follows me around and makes comments on bags that I like. Usually he gets the "deer caught in headlight" or "OH NO she likes it" look when I try on bags and model them for him because I will usually only try on bags that I want to get! I've never seen him sit in the "husband chairs" because he usually just like to follow me around.

My husband will not only go in with me he will shop there when I am not around. We are well known by sight at one store and sometimes the SAs will ask me where he is if I am alone. They also know we usually go to a movie on Sundays and sometimes stop in to shop or look around afterwards. So sometimes it is Hi, Linda where is your other half?;)

That is so sweet lol. Mine will go to a game store then obviously I am still deciding with numerous bags on my arm. He is very patient. Today was different, I was feeling a little off so after an hour I had a break, met him for a bite to eat and he dragged me back and told me I could have both that I couldnt decide on. He is learning to check stitching and lining too lol.