Desperately searching for: The HELP ME FIND Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
I Love London!
Post the items you are seeking here.​

Members please ALWAYS post the store/location when you're responding. We've had a major problem w/ people trying to sell via PM and SA's pretending to be members to make a sale. This is not acceptable.
In the interest of transparency, please always post the store/location.

I am desperately searching for an Olsen Hobo, Valentine Chain and PNY pleated pouch, how about you?

Last edited by a moderator:

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Replace my purple lamb jumbo with medium or e/w; red lamb in either medium or e/w. One can wish upon a star . . .

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
I'm also searching for the olsen black hobo (large size), purple caviar med/large flap in silver HW, red caviar med/large or jumbo flap in bijoux chain and 2005 Anniversary Grey Reissue Size 226/227

Jun 3, 2006
I'm searching for red classic flap don't care what size and what type of chain. Should be on ban, shocking!!!

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
Innerspace
A lambskin red jumbo with bijoux chain most of all for me. A satin "smaller size" cabas, a diagonal cc black tote, the pearl "Paris Symbols" long necklace from the Devil Wears Prada, and a pair of boots from F/W 06 that I managed to "just miss" every way I tried to get them. :crybaby:

BUT, I just want to congratulate you, Chanelbaby, as that Union Jack flap is STUNNING and so RARE!! What an amazing find! :yahoo:

missisa07

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Blue fonce jumbo. :yes: I have other things on my wishlist, but they are relatively available in terms of Chanel. The blue fonce is quite a kicker to find.

echo_23

O.G.
Oct 2, 2006
Houston
I am on a purse ban however, the only thing I will lt myself buy is a black Olsen hobo if I can ever find it. I wish they didn't have that stupid bag! Maybe then it would be easier/cheaper to find! Too bad Chanel doesn't have more bags like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.