Desperately searching for: The HELP ME FIND Thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Nov 17, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    Post the items you are seeking here.​

Members please ALWAYS post the store/location when you're responding. We've had a major problem w/ people trying to sell via PM and SA's pretending to be members to make a sale. This is not acceptable.
    In the interest of transparency, please always post the store/location.

I am desperately searching for an Olsen Hobo, Valentine Chain and PNY pleated pouch, how about you?

2. I am currently all set, but would love to get one MC tote.

I love my PNY pleated pouch. Best of luck. It's really pretty.:heart:

3. Replace my purple lamb jumbo with medium or e/w; red lamb in either medium or e/w. One can wish upon a star . . .

4. GREY reissue 227 for me.......I hope a miracle will appear before Christmas...

5. I'm also searching for the olsen black hobo (large size), purple caviar med/large flap in silver HW, red caviar med/large or jumbo flap in bijoux chain and 2005 Anniversary Grey Reissue Size 226/227

6. I'm searching for red classic flap don't care what size and what type of chain. Should be on ban, shocking!!!

7. A lambskin red jumbo with bijoux chain most of all for me. A satin "smaller size" cabas, a diagonal cc black tote, the pearl "Paris Symbols" long necklace from the Devil Wears Prada, and a pair of boots from F/W 06 that I managed to "just miss" every way I tried to get them. :crybaby:

BUT, I just want to congratulate you, Chanelbaby, as that Union Jack flap is STUNNING and so RARE!! What an amazing find! :yahoo:

8. My wish is the Union Jack flap as it goes well with my nationality :graucho:

9. Gee, wouldn't it be grand if we all get our wishes granted :smile:

10. A RED JUMBO!!!

It aint ever gonna happen is it??

11. purple or red jumbo !
    would die for one !

jmen, willing to sell urs? :P

12. Blue fonce jumbo. :yes: I have other things on my wishlist, but they are relatively available in terms of Chanel. The blue fonce is quite a kicker to find.

13. 228 reissue any color and 2.55 reissue navy patent in gold hardware and 2.55 vintage XL Jumbo size

14. I am on a purse ban however, the only thing I will lt myself buy is a black Olsen hobo if I can ever find it. I wish they didn't have that stupid bag! Maybe then it would be easier/cheaper to find! Too bad Chanel doesn't have more bags like that...

15. Red Caviar Jumbo with Bijoux Chain
    Blue Fonce Jumbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.