Desperately searching for: The HELP ME FIND Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chanelbaby

Jul 2, 2006
Post the items you are seeking here.​

Members please ALWAYS post the store/location when you're responding. We've had a major problem w/ people trying to sell via PM and SA's pretending to be members to make a sale. This is not acceptable.
In the interest of transparency, please always post the store/location.

I am desperately searching for an Olsen Hobo, Valentine Chain and PNY pleated pouch, how about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also searching for the olsen black hobo (large size), purple caviar med/large flap in silver HW, red caviar med/large or jumbo flap in bijoux chain and 2005 Anniversary Grey Reissue Size 226/227

A lambskin red jumbo with bijoux chain most of all for me. A satin "smaller size" cabas, a diagonal cc black tote, the pearl "Paris Symbols" long necklace from the Devil Wears Prada, and a pair of boots from F/W 06 that I managed to "just miss" every way I tried to get them. :crybaby:

BUT, I just want to congratulate you, Chanelbaby, as that Union Jack flap is STUNNING and so RARE!! What an amazing find! :yahoo:

I am on a purse ban however, the only thing I will lt myself buy is a black Olsen hobo if I can ever find it. I wish they didn't have that stupid bag! Maybe then it would be easier/cheaper to find! Too bad Chanel doesn't have more bags like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.