Desperately need help/advice with UPS

I would call UPS and see how much insurance was paid for. I would find out how much the seller got reimbursed from UPS. Write to your seller, give her 24 hours, and if no answer you can either call the District Attorney in her County, or file a chargeback with your CC. Either way, she should not be allowed to get away with this. She's obviously a lowlife having charged you her Paypal fees. That is a NO NO! I'd be sure to send her that policy as well and she'd better reimburse that as well as your shipping costs. Fight this one.....save another from getting burned.

Thanks, everyone. This was not an eBay purchase, so I didn't mind paying the 2% PayPal processing fee.

I did contact my cc company and requested a chargeback. They filed a billing dispute today and I'm calling them tomorrow to fax all my supporting documentations (UPS tracking #, my log of dates I made contact with UPS, email exchanges with the seller, and the claims check for a measly $110.58) in the hopes they will facilitate the process.

I'm a newbie at this and I cannot express my appreciation for all of your advices. Can anyone explain what a chargeback does and what the process entails? Also, any suggestions on what else I can do to ensure I will be credited for the full amount I paid for?

Thanks again!

Thanks, everyone. This was not an eBay purchase, so I didn't mind paying the 2% PayPal processing fee.

I did contact my cc company and requested a chargeback. They filed a billing dispute today and I'm calling them tomorrow to fax all my supporting documentations (UPS tracking #, my log of dates I made contact with UPS, email exchanges with the seller, and the claims check for a measly $110.58) in the hopes they will facilitate the process.

I'm a newbie at this and I cannot express my appreciation for all of your advices. Can anyone explain what a chargeback does and what the process entails? Also, any suggestions on what else I can do to ensure I will be credited for the full amount I paid for?

Thanks again!
A chargeback is done for you to enable you to get the amount charged back. Its the built in credit card 'insurance' of sorts. It does not hurt you. I think it can take up tp 30 days or so. It does not affect your credit.