desperate help needed! pictures of Tan silverado!!!

yeah I saw that (don't like at all) and then I see others that look more like whiskey (which is what I want)!

the problem is that I live in Canada so its much more complicated that just buying and returning of I no likey......there's exchange rates, shipping costs and customs and taxes....
\\

It's along shot but can the SA take a phone picture? and email it to you?

\\

It's along shot but can the SA take a phone picture? and email it to you?

No can do....but I found another pfer who might send me pictures tomorrow! One of the salespeople first called the colour whiskey so It makes me think its the darker tan!

Why the he&^^% did they make so many variations of colours on silverados?????

I saw that but I asked and she said that the bag wasn't two toned! Man, I am really hoping its the same colour as the one on bluefly!

The photo's on any of these "tan" shots could be off, iow lighting plays a huge part. For instance the NM bag might be in a brighter light while the BF one is not.

I totally understand wanting the whiskey color, that's such an awesome bag. Would you be too disappointed if it was a lighter hue? More like the NM one I sent?

The only viable option you have is to get that SA on the phone and have her intensly describe the color. Ask her/him about orange hues and depth. If she's challenged in verbal descriptions (i.e. replies, "I don't know")...get someone on the phone who does!

I'm a painin the @$$ about stuff like this with my SA's since the phone and the internet are my main means of high end purchases.

Good luck Mon! Let us know what you decide.:heart:

Tan in the silverado is different than tan in the paddy.

It's more caramel, like my bracelet bag but i smidget darker, plus the silverado is buffalo leather so it's a totally different texture.

999c_1.jpg

I am gonna wait till the weekend and see if they are gonna do an extra 10% off everything for mothers day and also use the 20% with a new e-mail address!