Designer pieces: Verdura, David Webb, Schlumberger etc

Here are pics of some Verdura, Schlumberger, Bucellati, and Sutra from my collection.

The turquoise is my latest acquisition. It just makes me happy. I can wear is with jeans as well as black tie. I have a second Verdura turquoise necklace with rubies, but it's a little bit more formal. I don't think I'll ever come across VCA turquoise 20 motif, but this is a more than acceptable replacement.

The Verdura cuff is one of their one of a kind pieces made with an antique Scotch agate pin with rose gold and natural pearls. It's not a light piece, so it's not every day, but very special.

Schlumberger bangle, it's a great everyday piece.

I picked up the Bucellati earrings at an antique shop on Portobello Road a few years ago. I was wearing a Bucellati diamond, opal and pink sapphire ring and was chatting up the dealer, and she went to the back and showed me these earrings. I went to lunch to think it over and went back and purchased them.

The Sutra earrings stole my heart when I saw them.

I found a pic of me wearing the Scotch Agate cuff and another of my criss cross cuff.

Thanks for sharing your outstanding pieces!!!

Here are pics of some Verdura, Schlumberger, Bucellati, and Sutra from my collection.

The turquoise is my latest acquisition. It just makes me happy. I can wear is with jeans as well as black tie. I have a second Verdura turquoise necklace with rubies, but it's a little bit more formal. I don't think I'll ever come across VCA turquoise 20 motif, but this is a more than acceptable replacement.

The Verdura cuff is one of their one of a kind pieces made with an antique Scotch agate pin with rose gold and natural pearls. It's not a light piece, so it's not every day, but very special.

I picked up the Bucellati earrings at an antique shop on Portobello Road a few years ago. I was wearing a Bucellati diamond, opal and pink sapphire ring and was chatting up the dealer, and she went to the back and showed me these earrings. I went to lunch to think it over and went back and purchased them.

I found a pic of me wearing the Scotch Agate cuff and another of my criss cross cuff.

Love your pieces!

I have a love-hate relationship with bracelets, so always have a hard time pulling the trigger on them. I have always wanted a Schlumberger bangle and yours is gorgeous. And I have tried on that beautiful Verdura criss-cross cuff numerous times and love the look.

Thanks for sharing!

Love your pieces!

I have a love-hate relationship with bracelets, so always have a hard time pulling the trigger on them. I have always wanted a Schlumberger bangle and yours is gorgeous. And I have tried on that beautiful Verdura criss-cross cuff numerous times and love the look.

Thanks for sharing!

I understand the love-hate relationship with bracelets. I love them because I can look at them all the time as opposed to earrings.

Verdura cuffs like the agate one is heavy and much more difficult to wear. The criss cross cuff is much easier to wear. If I had to do it over, I might have purchased the curb link bracelet in YG. At the time I bought the criss cross, I volleyed back and forth between the two. In the end, I bought the curb link with black jade a few years later. I do lust after the curb link with green jade. Or the D E A R bracelet. But the price points for Verdura are so high, you do not want to make a mistake.

Reactions: Bagatha Christie

I adore all your pieces but that cuff and the color of the sutra earrings just sing to me! Gorgeous! I bet the earrings are stunners when worn.

I LOVE all these pieces. Would you mind posting a picture of your other Verdura turquoise necklace? It would make my day to see it!!

Ooooooh, EeeeeeBeeeeee, I LOVE those bracelets :love::love::love:

You are definitely not alone here, etoupe! I love all of your pieces, but most especially the cuff. Is it really that heavy? Lately I've been wearing a stack including a CDC a pg/diamond bangle and a few beaded bracelets, so I'm used to a little weight...couldn't be that bad? I just always worry about banging my bracelets and damaging them. Also LOVE Sutra - your earrings are stunning! - I bought a pair of pg/diamond/angel skin coral/morganite earrings last year and I always feel so elegant when I wear them!!!

Wow!!!! Everything is spectacular but the turquoise is really something special. Enjoy!

Although I had my eye on some VCA earrings for Christmas, I got side-tracked by these Verdura tendril flame earrings. I love the tendrils at the top of the earrings.

IMG_6022_zpsawll6ner.jpg

large_zpsox0ja2em.jpeg