Designer Pet Names :)

I should've thought about this before naming my pup!! Anyway, too late for that! But I present to you, Vito :smile:
He's a one year old basset hound and a cheeky lil devil, but I love him to pieces still!

Used to have a siamese cat called Elvis, but he passed away last year :crybaby:.

wow this thread has been dead for a year and a half, at any rate.

i have a Yorkie and his name is Cartier Hermes McQueen, obvious all designer names (ie mcqueen from alexander) and i will be getting a girl dog whose name will be Chloe Chanel McQueen

Last edited:
<-----her name is Bindi....because she a has a bindi in the middle of her head (and because I'm a brownie ;)). It's the perfect, cute, feminine name for her!

My other boxer's name is Rocky but that's because we adopted him and kept his name. We call him "sheru" sometimes (because in Punjabi it means tiger) since his coat makes him look like tiger.

If I got another dog it would probably have to do with coffe...like hazelnut...latte..mocha...LoL

I was thinking of a lot of designer duos when finding names for my kitties (boy and girl). I thought of...
Louis and Vuitton
Coco and Chanel
Vera and Wang (my mom said she would never name a boy cat Wang! Haha)
Dooney and Bourke
Calvin and Klein
And after all of these wonderful duos, we decided on Brooklyn and Jet (not a duo)-- go figure!

I named my corgi Coco (as in Chanel) for like..3 days but it just didn't fit her. Her name was changed shortly after we learned more about her little personality. She is goofy yet she can be regal. What name did we settle with, you ask.....

Tater Von Tot. She definitely lives up to her name.

No designer pet names for us - our previous boxers were Roxie and Uno, and our new pups are Myrtle the boston terrier and Pixel the boxer. Our neighbors' dog's name is Louis....as in Vuitton, though. He even has a Juicy dog carrier that they tote him in. He's a cute little furry thing...don't know the breed....maybe a yorkie or something similar.