Design Your Own Rogue

I am just aching to see what the bag I dreamed up would look like.. but I don't want to contact them in NY just to get me a mockup for a bag I won't be buying anytime soon. I just got my first Rogue and reading all this thread has made me want a custom one. I really wish they offered the app to customers to play and make their own bags. I actually think that would be to their benefit, it might make people really excited to get a custom bag.

BTW, I heard from my SA last Friday that Coach is getting a program ready where they will be able to add tea roses and rivets to bags. She said it is something that will be rolled out eventually to select stores. She didn't have any other info but it sounds exciting. I have an old satchel from the 90's that I had bought my mom and she never used it much because she thought it was too heavy. So when she passed away I got it back. I think that even though it is in excellent shape, I would love to spruce it up some. It isn't a bag I would carry right now, it is too plain for me.
That would be nice if they would do it to any Coach bag you bring in, but unfortunately that probably won't be the case. You probably will have to buy a bag, then you can have it decorated....much like the recent deal they had where you could have tea roses added.

Reactions: finer_woman
View attachment 3651612 Here is my MTO #2!!!! I ordered Oxblood suede and instead got a color that apparently is not even an option for MTO?!? Not sure how that happened as the order itself was correct. Anyhow, turns out to be a gorgeous mistake!
Sad16480 - I wanted to check back in with you and see what you decided to do about your "custom" MTO rogue. Did you keep it in the end? Do you still love it? Have you noticed any extra wear or floppiness? I love your choices, this is one beautiful bag. This combo would at the top pf my list for a MTO rogue.