Jimmy Choo Design your own Jimmy Choo Handbag!

And when we go to Napa AND Sonoma to toast our new "Heartland" Jimmy Choo division, we will hire a driver, for there will be several inebriated crazy women.

And we need Polaremil to arrange importation documentation for the special Finland LE bag, that she will help design.

OK, so now we're charming snakes and feeding them mice and sewing them into handbags and flying all over the US to get together. Luuuucy, you've got some splainin to do!
I think we need to create our own line of handbags. We all have such good ideas...except maybe the handling of the snakes part. Yeah, lets get Bonnie to do that...she'll do anything.

Look, I don't mind killing the ones we have here, they're quite small, so maybe it's time I move on to the next challenge, bigger, more poisonous snakes:smash:. I somehow suspect it's easier, albeit more dangerous, than getting export licenses for the Finnish snakes who happen to be protected by law.

OK, so now we're charming snakes and feeding them mice and sewing them into handbags and flying all over the US to get together. Luuuucy, you've got some splainin to do!
I think we need to create our own line of handbags. We all have such good ideas...except maybe the handling of the snakes part. Yeah, lets get Bonnie to do that...she'll do anything.

For the last time....I have no intention of getting anywhere near close enough to those stupid snakes for them to think I'm charming, delightful, or even just an all around swell gal! :yucky:

But I agree....let's get Bonnie to be the CEO of our :sneaky: snake dept.! OR! If we can't find Bonnie, what about Polaremil? Yeah....she's the newer Choo girl on the forum! ;)

OK Ladies, with all this crazy talk of skinning snakes, I decided I would share some Very old photos with you all.....

PETA and Exotic Animal Lovers, stop reading NOW:banned:

Now mind you, these photos were taken back 20 years ago when I was young, crazy and fearless.....

Back in 1987/88 I was heavily into hang gliding. Southern CA has some of the best hang gliding sites and one spot we always went to in the Fall was the best place for flying. Launch was 7600 feet and you had to get there early and set up because the weather would change in a heartbeat and you had to be ready to go. While we were waiting one morning, some of my fellow pilots found a rattlesnake sunning himself at the area where we would be launching our gliders.

They decided to make a noose and catch this snake, kill it and grill it.... and eat it (to see if it tasted like chicken) :wtf: :wtf: :supacool:
So like an idiot, I stood there and took photos of this entire situation (never knowing it would someday come in handy for bag making instructional slides). They did grill it and it did taste like chicken :confused1: The guys made sure to use all of the snake, including the rattle............. so no snakes were wasted:Push:

So, now you have step by step visuals (I did actually leave out many of the "really gross" photos) on how to get these slimy creatures skinned and ready for Jburgh to sew into our new LE Choo bags. Then when all is done, we can have a BBQ:yucky:

Attachments

• gliders.jpg
    gliders.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 34
  • snake4.jpg
    snake4.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 33
  • snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 31
  • snake3.jpg
    snake3.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 32
  • snake2.jpg
    snake2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 41
I am absolutely speechless! :shocked:

If anyone else had posted this, I wouldn't have thought anything of it.....but Robyn! I swear, it's true....it's the quiet ones you have to watch out for!

I don't know what part surprises me more....the hang gliding (which makes you my new hero btw!), the whole snake thing, or that you took pics! :amazed:

OK, it's the hang gliding. All of a sudden you make getting on a fully enclosed pressurized airliner look like a piece of cake!

You threw yourself off a mountain in a seat with wings. I have to go call my therapist. And it's a Saturday....this is going to cost extra. :wacko:

I am absolutely speechless! :shocked:

OK, it's the hang gliding. All of a sudden you make getting on a fully enclosed pressurized airliner look like a piece of cake!

You threw yourself off a mountain in a seat with wings. I have to go call my therapist. And it's a Saturday....this is going to cost extra. :wacko:

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

As an ex aerospace sales person, having worked in a couple of different companies and been in numerous large OEM's (original equipment manufacturer i.e. Lockheed, Boeing, Sikorsky) I always said I hated flying because I knew the people who worked on those planes/parts:shocked:

Also, the hang gliding was 20+ years ago.... Didn't you do stupid things when you were younger??? We all thought we were fearless (then we grew up :lol:)

Now my Fearless weekend activities consist of sitting on my big fat butt typing away on the computer :shame:

OK, first of all? Saw the butt....so NOT fat! And you're right about doing crazy stuff when we were younger. But lemme think....yeah, MY crazy stuff was more along the lines of "Sure...an iced tea from Long Island? I love iced tea, keep 'em coming!" ;)

OK, first of all? Saw the butt....so NOT fat! And you're right about doing crazy stuff when we were younger. But lemme think....yeah, MY crazy stuff was more along the lines of "Sure...an iced tea from Long Island? I love iced tea, keep 'em coming!" ;)

Yeah, well most of the flying was done AFTER the long island ice teas :tispy: :tispy:

Yeah, well most of the flying was done AFTER the long island ice teas
tipsy.gif
tipsy.gif
:lol::upsidedown::lol:

OK Ladies, with all this crazy talk of skinning snakes, I decided I would share some Very old photos with you all.....

Ok, so now I definitely know that this is the right sub-forum for me..:roflmfao: :P:wacko: Hang-gliding fuelled by Long Island icetea, skinning snakes, lederhosen-wearing men chasing alien bags in Germany. Somehow, I don't think this is what Tamara Mellon has in mind when she pictures the life of the Choo woman. Too bad for her.

Thanks for the snake tutorial, Robynbenz, it doesn't look too difficult. I'll start practising in May when the first snakes appear here.

PETA and Exotic Animal Lovers, stop reading NOW:banned:

Now mind you, these photos were taken back 20 years ago when I was young, crazy and fearless.....

Back in 1987/88 I was heavily into hang gliding. Southern CA has some of the best hang gliding sites and one spot we always went to in the Fall was the best place for flying. Launch was 7600 feet and you had to get there early and set up because the weather would change in a heartbeat and you had to be ready to go. While we were waiting one morning, some of my fellow pilots found a rattlesnake sunning himself at the area where we would be launching our gliders.

They decided to make a noose and catch this snake, kill it and grill it.... and eat it (to see if it tasted like chicken) :wtf: :wtf: :supacool:
So like an idiot, I stood there and took photos of this entire situation (never knowing it would someday come in handy for bag making instructional slides). They did grill it and it did taste like chicken :confused1: The guys made sure to use all of the snake, including the rattle............. so no snakes were wasted:Push:

So, now you have step by step visuals (I did actually leave out many of the "really gross" photos) on how to get these slimy creatures skinned and ready for Jburgh to sew into our new LE Choo bags. Then when all is done, we can have a BBQ:yucky:
OK Robyn, I'm impressed! I thought I was crazy riding in off road race cars around the desert sliding sideways at 80 mph yelling faster,faster,faster at the top of my lungs! We really need to get together!