DES at Thankyou and RHINO at 1st button

Hey I did nonincisional double eyelid. Sorry I haven’t been here for a while because it’s be a rollercoaster of emotions. I think my double eyelid swelling is all gone now but I think the crease is a little weird in the front for one of the eyes. I’m not sure if it’s because it’s still swollen or it’s like that so I need to update you later.

As for my nose, swelling has significantly went down and it looks good but I don’t think it’s the perfect nose for me. It is the nose that I asked for exactly though but I think I went too natural, my tip is not pointy enough. But what I’m really concerned about is my fat graft. I know it’s only been a month and everyone is telling me to be patient which I’ve been trying to but it’s taking a toll on me mentally. I’m so afraid that I will look like a balloon forever. My cheeks are still big and overfilled looking, I have my prominent cheeks to begin with and this made it even bigger it looks like the saw 🥺 . I remember telling him I don’t want to look overfilled , I just hope that this will subside but I rather pay for several sessions then have to look like this. I think if the fat graft wasn’t so overfilled I might like the results more but I can’t appreciate any of it because I look so swollen.
Thanks for updating us! Could I please see a before/after photo?

Sorry I don’t feel comfortable sharing my before and after. Hope you guys can understand 🥹 I really want to help and share for you guys because I depended on this forum alot for my surgery but the internet is a scary place so I would like to keep this private.

But update is my nose and eyes are healing well. I’m not freaking out about my eyelids being too thick they are settled now I think it’s perfect height but the outter canthoplasty .. I think it made my eyes uneven. It’s not that noticeable and it doesn’t bother me a whole lot but I do notice it. This is common apparently ..

My nose looks very natural and at least I don’t have a piggy nose anymore but I’d choose a different nose next time. It’s too natural for me 🤣 Some important things to keep in mind before getting a nose job:
-make sure it starts at radix or it’s gonna look like you have a long nose
-notice the size of your alars (the thickness, hanging alar)
-nostrils, you don’t want pinched nostrils ( I feel like you can usually tell if someone’s nose is fake from their nostrils)
-notice the length of your philtrum and if it’s straight, or does your mouth protrude out ? If your mouth protrudes out, and you only get a nose job it make me the height of your new nose the same as your lips and it’ll just look weird. I heard they can put something in your philtrum for that and it does look aesthetically prettier and helps with the deep smile line. This is something I never read when looking at all the rhino posts

Oh my fat graft , I forgot to update. I feel so silly freaking out because it looks fine now 🤣🤣🤣 I think it’s still little too much for me but everyone around me tells me it looks healthy cause my face before was really skinny I’m just not used to this. Honestly if you decide to do fat graft you should just try fillers first to see if you like it 🤣I don’t know why I did that without trying but it’s good it’s settled a lot now. Also if you do fat graft, just do little by Little and go back for more. or you’ll like balloon head for like 2 months🫠.