Dept Stores & Price Matching F&F Events

I LOVE the Nordies price match policy, but have to say that when I've done it in the past, the Nordie SA has to verify that the EXACT bag style & color is included in the department store sale they are matching. so:

I think it might depend on your SA and the relationship you have with them -- the last time Nordies did a price match for me, they didn't check to see if the item was still in the competing store's inventory (it was online and had actually sold out, but I printed the page before that happened). If you have a younger or newer SA or someone you don't work with on a regular basis, they might be a little more strict, but if you have a regular SA and they know you make frequent purchases, they might be a little more lenient.

thanks allsaint for the info! and i have a question, by pre-sale I know it means you are able to purchase things early but I read somewhere that you can't actually pick up the purse until the actual event starts ie. may 1-3rd is that true? or does the pre-sale at bloomies allow you purchase a bag on the 24th and take it home with you right away? sorry for the confusing question but thanks a lot!

when you pre-sale at bloomingdale's, you won't be able to pick up the bag until the event begins. that is, unless you have a sa you know well and they might be willing to bend the rules a bit for you. i prefer to pre-sale anyway even if i won't have the bag right away. sometimes, all the good bags are gone when f&f officially starts.

I'm not entirely sure how Bloomingdales and/or Saks does their pre-sale. When I used to shop Neiman Marcus' Private Night & Last Call sales, my SA would just put the things I wanted on hold and then I came back the day the event started and was charged at that time.

ohhh nice okay, also when saks has its f&f, does that count toward off-fifth stores too? or just strictly saks? sorry for all the questions! haha it's just that i'm going to be in san fran the weekend that the saks f&f starts and have to be prepared to spend some moolahh

Thanks so much for posting the dates for the next Bloomies F&F event.

Does anyone have the dates for the Saks F&F event? April 24 - ______?

Does anyone have a list of the excluded brands for both?

Thanks in advance for your helpful insight as always. :flowers:

Thanks so much for posting the dates for the next Bloomies F&F event.

Does anyone have the dates for the Saks F&F event? April 24 - ______?

Does anyone have a list of the excluded brands for both?

Thanks in advance for your helpful insight as always. :flowers:

saks starts this thursday, april 24th through sunday, april 27th. the list of brands excluded are in the deals and steals subforum. the ones i can name off the top of my head are lv, gucci, chanel, miu miu, david yurman, cartier. basically, a lot of the good stuff. mj is included in the sale though! i'm excited. i got my card yesterday and there are quite a few cosmetics i need and will probably get a zc or something.

saks starts this thursday, april 24th through sunday, april 27th. the list of brands excluded are in the deals and steals subforum. the ones i can name off the top of my head are lv, gucci, chanel, miu miu, david yurman, cartier. basically, a lot of the good stuff. mj is included in the sale though! i'm excited. i got my card yesterday and there are quite a few cosmetics i need and will probably get a zc or something.

Thanks, Tad. You are awesome. :yahoo:

Lord & Taylor just sent their F&F email...

a time to share with​
FRIENDS & FAMI LY​
here’s a savings pass for you –
and one to share with anyone you choose​
enjoy these
special savings
all day for four days
Thursday, april 24th
through Sunday, april 27th​

20%

This LORD & TAYLOR Savings Pass excludes: Ugg & Juicy Couture;
cosmetics, fragrances & beauty accessories; restaurants, gift cards,
beauty salons & alterations. Bonus savings % applied to reduced
prices. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Not valid on prior
purchases. This Savings Pass must be presented at register at time
of purchase in order to receive Savings Pass discount.
Not valid on telephone or internet orders. Not valid at Levittown.

Sorry, I thought they carried MJ or MBMJ.Lord & Taylor just sent their F&F email...