Denim Carly?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is there any reason why you would not buy a Denim Carly?

I am thinking about the large one..

Talk me into it.... or out of it! :P

2. I just don't like denim...if you are a big jean wearer, this would look great!

3. GET IT! I've been lusting over this bag for weeks. I can only pray that she will be mine someday....

4. I think for the price, leather would be a much more practical purchase. I am not a big fan of denim and like I stated in another thread, i think the denim bag thing will pass. Good luck, either way they are beautiful bags, I wish I had one !

5. I just bought her Thursday!!!! I love love love love her!!!!!

I wear jeans all the time! I'm a Stay At Home Mom and have on regular jeans in winter and usually denim capri pants in summer and this bag matches me and my personality so much!

I also loved the Chocolate Carly but I was just to afraid of it getting dirty and also I have heard of jeans fading onto the lighter colored fabrics.

I have absolutely NO REGRETS about my denim Carly!!!!

6. I have the large Carly in Chocolate. I love how it looks, but I have to say I am growing weary of lugging it around. It is very heavy and the cotton gets dirty easily. I have only a wallet, 2 wristlets and small make-up bag and it is just plain heavy. It also slips off my shoulder. I don't mean to sound so negative. This is just my experience with my bag.

7. I will add that I'm a bigger girl so maybe that's why I'm loving the Carly so much. It just fits me so well. If you are on the smaller side maybe a Medium?

LLEvans has yours gotten dirty? I have read that it wipes off easily with a non scented baby wipe. The reason I'm asking is because I would love to have the Chocolate but am so leery of just because of what you said.

8. :confused1:

I am not sure... I guess I'll wait for the PCE to decide... :idea:

9. I got the large denim Carly about a month ago and I love it. I don't feel you NEED to wear denim in order for it to look good. It's a great bag that so far doesn't show any signs of wear or dirt. I am extremely happy with this purchase.

10. Are the denim carlys even at Coach?

I think I remember these were only at dept. stores, and a PCE cannot be used there.

11. Ut-oh :wtf:

We'll see what happens...

I think I may go with the Black though...

The more I think about it... the more I want the black. Not too sure if I want leather or signature. :confused1:

12. I purchased my large denim Carly at a Coach boutique. The regular (medium) Carly is only available at department stores. Sometimes the boutiques can order a department store bag for you. It can't hurt to ask.

13. Thanks for clarifying, liblue!:yes:

That's good news for dzzy!

14. Honestely denim in just not my thing. But "if" I were to get one it would be the Carly. Its the only denim bag I find to be simi cute.:smile:

15. I was at a boutique this weekend & asked about the medium denim Carly. The SA didn't think they made it in medium but I told her I thought they did, so she asked another SA & was told it could be ordered & sent to me or to the boutique for me.