Denim Carly?

I think for the price, leather would be a much more practical purchase. I am not a big fan of denim and like I stated in another thread, i think the denim bag thing will pass. Good luck, either way they are beautiful bags, I wish I had one !

I just bought her Thursday!!!! I love love love love her!!!!!

I wear jeans all the time! I'm a Stay At Home Mom and have on regular jeans in winter and usually denim capri pants in summer and this bag matches me and my personality so much!

I also loved the Chocolate Carly but I was just to afraid of it getting dirty and also I have heard of jeans fading onto the lighter colored fabrics.

I have absolutely NO REGRETS about my denim Carly!!!!

I have the large Carly in Chocolate. I love how it looks, but I have to say I am growing weary of lugging it around. It is very heavy and the cotton gets dirty easily. I have only a wallet, 2 wristlets and small make-up bag and it is just plain heavy. It also slips off my shoulder. I don't mean to sound so negative. This is just my experience with my bag.

I will add that I'm a bigger girl so maybe that's why I'm loving the Carly so much. It just fits me so well. If you are on the smaller side maybe a Medium?

LLEvans has yours gotten dirty? I have read that it wipes off easily with a non scented baby wipe. The reason I'm asking is because I would love to have the Chocolate but am so leery of just because of what you said.

I got the large denim Carly about a month ago and I love it. I don't feel you NEED to wear denim in order for it to look good. It's a great bag that so far doesn't show any signs of wear or dirt. I am extremely happy with this purchase.

Are the denim carlys even at Coach?

I think I remember these were only at dept. stores, and a PCE cannot be used there.

I purchased my large denim Carly at a Coach boutique. The regular (medium) Carly is only available at department stores. Sometimes the boutiques can order a department store bag for you. It can't hurt to ask.

Are the denim carlys even at Coach?

I think I remember these were only at dept. stores, and a PCE cannot be used there.

I was at a boutique this weekend & asked about the medium denim Carly. The SA didn't think they made it in medium but I told her I thought they did, so she asked another SA & was told it could be ordered & sent to me or to the boutique for me.