• Denim blue

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Bordeaux

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters

rugratsfc

Bag and shoe addict
Dec 1, 2016
Hi guys, need some opinion on which looks nicer. I can only keep one because I still want to get some other bags. But this has been on my wishlist for a year now and I couldn't resist when they went on sale.

Which would you keep? IMG_9965.JPGIMG_9964.JPG

Hi guys, need some opinion on which looks nicer. I can only keep one because I still want to get some other bags. But this has been on my wishlist for a year now and I couldn't resist when they went on sale.

Which would you keep? View attachment 3706467View attachment 3706466
These are both gorgeous colors but I love my blues and this blue is so pretty!

Btw, where did you get one on sale?

Reactions: rugratsfc
These are both gorgeous colors but I love my blues and this blue is so pretty!

Btw, where did you get one on sale?
Farfetch has a private access sale last weekend on the 12/13th May. And they had these two bags at half price! I quickly snapped them up to make the choice when I see them in person. A few hours after I bought them, they reduced the discount to 40% off (which they still are up to tomorrow, I think).

If i hadn't just bought a Gucci Marmont camera bag, literally two days before the Coach bags went on sale, I would keep them both!

Thank you all for the comments! I'm (not) surprised how many people chose the blue - it looks even better in person than in this photo. Before receiving them both (just looking at stock photos), I was so sure I was going to keep the bordeaux, but when you look at them side by side, they are both so beautiful in their own ways.