Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Bordeaux

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters

rugratsfc

Bag and shoe addict
Dec 1, 2016
Australia
Hi guys, need some opinion on which looks nicer. I can only keep one because I still want to get some other bags. But this has been on my wishlist for a year now and I couldn't resist when they went on sale.

Which would you keep? IMG_9965.JPG IMG_9964.JPG

Jan 29, 2013
MN
Hi guys, need some opinion on which looks nicer. I can only keep one because I still want to get some other bags. But this has been on my wishlist for a year now and I couldn't resist when they went on sale.

Which would you keep? View attachment 3706467 View attachment 3706466
These are both gorgeous colors but I love my blues and this blue is so pretty!

Btw, where did you get one on sale?

Reactions: rugratsfc

rugratsfc

Bag and shoe addict
Dec 1, 2016
Australia
These are both gorgeous colors but I love my blues and this blue is so pretty!

Btw, where did you get one on sale?
Farfetch has a private access sale last weekend on the 12/13th May. And they had these two bags at half price! I quickly snapped them up to make the choice when I see them in person. A few hours after I bought them, they reduced the discount to 40% off (which they still are up to tomorrow, I think).

If i hadn't just bought a Gucci Marmont camera bag, literally two days before the Coach bags went on sale, I would keep them both!

rugratsfc

Bag and shoe addict
Dec 1, 2016
Australia
Thank you all for the comments! I'm (not) surprised how many people chose the blue - it looks even better in person than in this photo. Before receiving them both (just looking at stock photos), I was so sure I was going to keep the bordeaux, but when you look at them side by side, they are both so beautiful in their own ways.

jan1124

O.G.
Nov 11, 2006
I'm normally a blue person - however, the bordeaux in the saddle is beautiful. Is it the one with the pink dahlia lining? Monogrammed in the dahlia makes it perfect!

Reactions: rugratsfc