Denim Baggy Pm vs GM

I have to live vicariously through you and Emily.... We're looking at buying another home this year. :wtf: So no LV for me... unless it's Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthday.... Does St. Patrick's day count??

OOOH! New home! Good girl! I should start being an adult like yday...maybe 5 years ago...actually, more like 20 years ago...but lately I've been rebeling against it.

BTW, you can count St. Patrick's Day because I am counting Chinese New Year...

And I am still jealous of your beautiful LH with the Pomme. I didn't even like the LH until I saw th pic you posted!!!! It is gorgeous.

OOOH! New home! Good girl! I should start being an adult like yday...maybe 5 years ago...actually, more like 20 years ago...but lately I've been rebeling against it.

BTW, you can count St. Patrick's Day because I am counting Chinese New Year...

And I am still jealous of your beautiful LH with the Pomme. I didn't even like the LH until I saw th pic you posted!!!! It is gorgeous.

Okay... the thing is, there is NOOOO Irish in me! The only thing Irish is my name! I could count Chinese New year!!

Thanks about my LH. I seriously love it. About the Pomme heart.... I didn't even really like the heart until I saw so many cute pictures of it and when I realized that my hubby got it for me. Isn't it crazy that they are advertising it in the Advertiser and it's not even available anymore?

ugh.... about the house. The prices are even crazier than LV!

Okay... the thing is, there is NOOOO Irish in me! The only thing Irish is my name! I could count Chinese New year!!

Thanks about my LH. I seriously love it. About the Pomme heart.... I didn't even really like the heart until I saw so many cute pictures of it and when I realized that my hubby got it for me. Isn't it crazy that they are advertising it in the Advertiser and it's not even available anymore?

ugh.... about the house. The prices are even crazier than LV!

It was funny because this girl at work who owns nothing LV came into my office to say she saw a pretty LV heart in the Advertiser and that she was going to ask her hubby for it for Vday. I felt really bad when I had to tell her she needed to be on a list since Dec.

Houses...yikes!!!!!!!! At least they're starting to go down again.

It was funny because this girl at work who owns nothing LV came into my office to say she saw a pretty LV heart in the Advertiser and that she was going to ask her hubby for it for Vday. I felt really bad when I had to tell her she needed to be on a list since Dec.

Houses...yikes!!!!!!!! At least they're starting to go down again.

Was she disappointed? I'm wondering how many of the LV SAs have to tell customers the same thing?