Denaros..

as cute as it is....i think the denaro is an awkward size for my personal use....it's too big to be a "small" wallet and too small to be a "bigger" wallet... and I'd rather buy a similar nylon-style wallet for a cheaper price or a nicer leather wallet for the same price or more! RIght now, i'm using a Jcrew canvas magic wallet with turtles on it!...

I've seen the denaro's. They are a good size. A lot of wallet are huge like the long rectangular types. If it was any smaller, I don't know if you could really put much in it. Even CC's in it would get tricky.

I might be the only one to think this but I think that having a qee attached to a wallet is a bit much. True it'd be easier to grab in a purse but, heh, I prefer my wallets without qees.

Yeah I have to admit the qee on the wallet is a bit ridiculous but eh for the money at least your getting something extra. I take the qees off on denaros and small purses because it just gets in the way. I'm using adios as a keychain right now.

RIght now, i'm using a Jcrew canvas magic wallet with turtles on it!...

That was my old wallet! Mine didn't have fancy turtles on it though. After about 8 years of use, the elastic started breaking and it didn't hold receipts or money any more. Around the same time I fell in love with Toki and got my Famiglia Denaro. I like using it now, the magic wallet required some fiddling on my part, as I kept bills on one side, and receipts on the other plus frequent boba cards, etc. Complicated! :rolleyes:

Greenbird - oooh! please do tell me if it's like that with your bella bella. xD i did notice it on my luna as well.. when i first got my olive camo luna i was just sitting there stroking it for like 10-15 mins .. and i was so happy HAHA xD man i seriously love that bag ...... i was almost tempted to buy a black camo bag just for that reason.. lolol.

nurie - LOL!! :yes: I had the same reaction when I received my first denaro. I thought it was a little HUGE for what it is - a kiddie wallet for some cash, a couple of CC, and maybe two or three quarters tops!! Ha Ha! :biggrin: I thought it would be small, like my other by-folds!! The compartment issue didn't bother me, since I always carry just essentials and I never, ever use checks.

Oh well, that said, notice in the first sentence I say that was my reaction to my first denaro. :P I have 3 now!! Well, two - I just bought one today:yahoo: so I technically don't have it yet. It's SOOOOO kyoot!! Can't wait!! :love:

oh geez - like seriously.. thats what i thought too.. and then i remembered lesportsac had gigantic square wallets..

i never carry checks too but i just think long wallets look cool xD its so weird cos my wallet is so ... "formal" haha its a male's wallet actually and its leather.. ( it's a cassini. lol dunno if you know that brand tho xD )

oh man! what did you buy :biggrin:? tell me! :3

@chamelean - oooh, wow, you do love your wallet! hahah.. im weird but i would usually give all my stuffs a "lifespan" of 5 years before i give it away.. but not my toki items.. i worked too hard for these babies.. so im either keeping them until they break or i sell them off. :smile:

but sure! that would be fun if you pass it on hahah.. some people think its really cool to get hand-me-downs especially if it's in almost mint condition :smile:

oh me too.. i dislike the qees ive been getting to be honest.. no choice but to save them though ahah. oh well >_>;; im thinking of selling them.. since you always get them anyway..

@dancing nancies - yeah it is "slim" but it is an awkward size.. they have weird measurements.. :sad:

@moofia - OH exactly!! thats what i meant.. i just couldnt put it better than you have haha

eh - i think im gonna keep it anyways tho.. for.. fetish purposes.. *touches the nylon xDD* ( lol im jk.. im not that crazy over it!!...... i hope xD )

awww how cute! turtles are super cute! and yeah! definitely. :smile: just buy whatever works for you ^_^

That was my old wallet! Mine didn't have fancy turtles on it though. After about 8 years of use, the elastic started breaking and it didn't hold receipts or money any more. Around the same time I fell in love with Toki and got my Famiglia Denaro. I like using it now, the magic wallet required some fiddling on my part, as I kept bills on one side, and receipts on the other plus frequent boba cards, etc. Complicated! :rolleyes:

LOL that sounds like my wallet too! i keep the bills on one side and the credit cards, boba frequent drinkers card, etc...on the other side :smile:

Nurie- hahaha ur comment about the fabric softness made me crack up! :roflmfao:

boba is my first love....:biggrin: *slurp* i think pinkberry is OVER-RATED! Yogurtland and goldenspoon and Ice pan are waaaaaaaay better....

okay sorry back to topic- denaros are cool....

Ooh, I'll have to try one of those, never heard of them (have been to Red Mango, though, which I hear is the "original")

And I use my Denaro at Pinkberry... so this is kinda on-topic.